You cant carry your team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aefre

01-11-2013

I stoped playing for this reason. The teams u get are likey to be bad making you lose even when u do good. I looked at my match history and it turns out for all the lost games for today 5/7 of them i was the best player on the team or the player who did well. I look at the cs of my team makes which is what 40. Now all the pros say carry your team!!! How do u carry if the enemy team is fed and is stronger then your team who sucked. This is unfair elo system and normal ELO (Invisible) Need a re done.

Aefre

01-11-2013

sorry for bad grammer. All these typos just wrote it fast. Ill edit it later

KnightxSScarlett

01-11-2013

Why should you carry? This isn't a game that you can effectively 1v5. What happened to teamwork?

Aefre

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Why should you carry? This isn't a game that you can effectively 1v5. What happened to teamwork?
I always stay with team and help out other lanes by roaming. I am just mentioning the fact that pros say that you should carry your team if your teammates arent good.

t0ad5

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
this assumes the people you are placed with are capable of such, which is not the average experience.

SupportOrWillAFK

01-11-2013

Everyone believes they are immaculate. You are ALWAYS in the right place, helping out? Then you should be able to carry.

If you can't, then you are not as capable as you think you are. I watched Chaox carry multiple times, from every role. Now, obviously you're not Chaox, but the fact that he is able to proves it can be done.

Perhaps you're better than your ELO, or maybe you're not. Improve your own gameplay until you get to the point where you can carry.

Shallow Cubes

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aefre View Post
I stoped playing for this reason. The teams u get are likey to be bad making you lose even when u do good. I looked at my match history and it turns out for all the lost games for today 5/7 of them i was the best player on the team or the player who did well. I look at the cs of my team makes which is what 40. Now all the pros say carry your team!!! How do u carry if the enemy team is fed and is stronger then your team who sucked. This is unfair elo system and normal ELO (Invisible) Need a re done.
Every time someone says this, I post this vid: Click me!.

Not because I think people can do this every time, nor because I think it is that common. I simply post it to show people that it is not impossible if you are good. Granted, some of the commentary (and the music) is not that helpful (and perhaps annoying), but it shows an incredibly hard carry in a high level ranked game. The guy is an 1850+ ELO player (and this might have been on his 2k ELO account. Can't tell), although his bot lane might not show it.

So, if you really are a great player, perhaps you can turn your games around more often than not.

t0ad5

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupportOrWillAFK View Post
Everyone believes they are immaculate. You are ALWAYS in the right place, helping out? Then you should be able to carry.

If you can't, then you are not as capable as you think you are. I watched Chaox carry multiple times, from every role. Now, obviously you're not Chaox, but the fact that he is able to proves it can be done.

Perhaps you're better than your ELO, or maybe you're not. Improve your own gameplay until you get to the point where you can carry.
Nice that you never get teams who look at the mini map. Unfortunately, not all of us a bless with people who passed elementary math; 1 < 3, etc.

SupportOrWillAFK

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0ad5 View Post
Nice that you never get teams who look at the mini map. Unfortunately, not all of us a bless with people who passed elementary math; 1 < 3, etc.
Not sure what this means. Particulary what any of this has to do with the ability to carry. If you're saying people on your team are getting caught out of position, well, a lot of "carrying" has to do with the ability to snowball other lanes too.

And if they keep getting caught...well, sometimes that's the luck of the draw. It happens. Doesn't mean that if you're consistently outperforming your ELO that you won't advance/carry.

t0ad5

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupportOrWillAFK View Post
Not sure what this means. Particulary what any of this has to do with the ability to carry. If you're saying people on your team are getting caught out of position, well, a lot of "carrying" has to do with the ability to snowball other lanes too.

And if they keep getting caught...well, sometimes that's the luck of the draw. It happens. Doesn't mean that if you're consistently outperforming your ELO that you won't advance/carry.
90% of games are luck of the draw