Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

GamersCove.Org $150 RP Event!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silentsushix3

01-17-2013

^

Silentsushix3

01-17-2013

^

Silentsushix3

01-17-2013

Silentsushix3

01-18-2013

^

Vintatious

01-18-2013

bbbumpp

Alekos

01-18-2013

Hi, after I registered my team I was emailed back rather quickly which was good. However, I did respond later that day in regards to discussing rules but it has been 3 days and I am yet to get a response. Also, my teammates claim none of them have received an email; it looks like I am the only one. I don't mind how soon this rule discussion is held (I understand conflicts and such), I just want to make sure my team still gets in the tournament. And finally, what is your guy's general location? I am worried we may be in completely different time zones. Thanks!

Demon Seoul

01-18-2013

Quote:
addrums24:
Hi, after I registered my team I was emailed back rather quickly which was good. However, I did respond later that day in regards to discussing rules but it has been 3 days and I am yet to get a response. Also, my teammates claim none of them have received an email; it looks like I am the only one. I don't mind how soon this rule discussion is held (I understand conflicts and such), I just want to make sure my team still gets in the tournament. And finally, what is your guy's general location? I am worried we may be in completely different time zones. Thanks!

I too have the same concerns, except that i have been talking to SilentSushix3 quite a lot, don't worry they'll respond soon. But i also need to know if my team is in the tournament or not.

Silentsushix3

01-18-2013

Quote:
Dem√łn:
I too have the same concerns, except that i have been talking to SilentSushix3 quite a lot, don't worry they'll respond soon. But i also need to know if my team is in the tournament or not.

Yes demon, your team has been placed in the tournament! Except I did just receive and email from you saying that you would not be able to attend. If I am mistaken please email asap. Thank you!

Silentsushix3

01-18-2013

Quote:
addrums24:

I am sorry, What is your team name?

Alekos

01-18-2013

It's alright. Our team's name is DuuudeLet'sPlaySomeLoL