Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Streaming Variety

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyxie

01-11-2013

Sometimes I play ranked, sometimes I play ARAM, sometimes I play Ultimate Bravery, whatevs.

Please let me know if my stream has any technical problems. Feel free to chat up on twitch.

http://www.twitch.tv/lyxie

Lyxie

01-11-2013

up

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-11-2013

So you bumped your post from #2 on the list to #1 on the list... two minutes after opening the thread? Yea, I'm not watching your stream.

EDIT: And right below this post, yet another bump. The first bump was enough for me to simply not watch the stream. The second bump lead me to the downvote. I hope others will join me in downvoting for incessant bumping.

Lyxie

01-11-2013

bumpity

Lyxie

01-11-2013

I honestly didn't even look at where it was before bumping it. Generally new posts are gone so fast, I didn't even look for it before bumping. Wasn't trying to be a ******.

Causing Panic

01-11-2013

@PogoPogoPogoPogo why so much hate lol, i swear you spend more time on the forums then playing leagues lol

Lyxie

01-11-2013

Pogo, you bump for me by posting. I apologize, sincerely. I didn't realize I posted this in Summoner's Rift, which I guess is the difference. In General Discussion threads get lost easily. I'll put it there so you don't have to deal with my bumping :P

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-11-2013

Quote:
Lyxie:
I honestly didn't even look at where it was before bumping it. Generally new posts are gone so fast, I didn't even look for it before bumping. Wasn't trying to be a ******.

This isn't general discussion. In general discussion, this bump rate might be necessary, but seriously, your thread hasn't fallen outside of the top 5 threads in Summoner's Rift. This is a very slow subforum.

Lyxie

01-11-2013

I know. And I have now apologized multiple times. I made a mistake and it shouldn't have been here in the first place since I stream more than just Summoner's Rift. I'm sorry to offend your forum reading. Peace.

Detahmaio

01-12-2013

bump

What was the point of harassing him and telling him your not going to watch his stream. You could of said the extra bump wasn't needed.