Streaming Variety

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyxie

01-11-2013

Sometimes I play ranked, sometimes I play ARAM, sometimes I play Ultimate Bravery, whatevs.

Please let me know if my stream has any technical problems. Feel free to chat up on twitch.

http://www.twitch.tv/lyxie

Lyxie

01-11-2013

up

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-11-2013

So you bumped your post from #2 on the list to #1 on the list... two minutes after opening the thread? Yea, I'm not watching your stream.

EDIT: And right below this post, yet another bump. The first bump was enough for me to simply not watch the stream. The second bump lead me to the downvote. I hope others will join me in downvoting for incessant bumping.

Lyxie

01-11-2013

bumpity

Lyxie

01-11-2013

I honestly didn't even look at where it was before bumping it. Generally new posts are gone so fast, I didn't even look for it before bumping. Wasn't trying to be a ******.

Causing Panic

01-11-2013

@PogoPogoPogoPogo why so much hate lol, i swear you spend more time on the forums then playing leagues lol

Lyxie

01-11-2013

Pogo, you bump for me by posting. I apologize, sincerely. I didn't realize I posted this in Summoner's Rift, which I guess is the difference. In General Discussion threads get lost easily. I'll put it there so you don't have to deal with my bumping :P

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyxie View Post
I honestly didn't even look at where it was before bumping it. Generally new posts are gone so fast, I didn't even look for it before bumping. Wasn't trying to be a ******.
This isn't general discussion. In general discussion, this bump rate might be necessary, but seriously, your thread hasn't fallen outside of the top 5 threads in Summoner's Rift. This is a very slow subforum.

Lyxie

01-11-2013

I know. And I have now apologized multiple times. I made a mistake and it shouldn't have been here in the first place since I stream more than just Summoner's Rift. I'm sorry to offend your forum reading. Peace.

Detahmaio

01-12-2013

bump

What was the point of harassing him and telling him your not going to watch his stream. You could of said the extra bump wasn't needed.