Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why not ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MC Crow

01-11-2013

Why not Keep Both TT maps as an map option for game ? I don't see why not.
Just do that GM's for us .

Truong

01-11-2013

Why not give me all your money and assets

bierfaust

01-11-2013

Because they don't want to fracture the player base. Same reason DOM isn't getting Ranked. (Even though they seem to think that ranked and normals are mutually exclusive, which the aren't)

2 maps = more server load/space required, they don't want to fork out for another server if there's only going to be 5000 people using it. (For arguments sake 5000 concurrent connections might only equal 5% of the servers potential, hence a wasted investment since it isn't being maximised and therefore cost inefficient - which is a retarded way to look at it because the happier people are the more likely they are to spend RP)

Not saying I agree with it, but those are 2 most relevant reasons why. (as far as I figure it anyway)