Your funniest kills ever?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doc Swiss

01-17-2013

Once I was playing Singed, pushing top lane when a small skirmish started. I ran to the fight, using his ult, and got there just as someone got away and was hiding under their turret. I ignited them and ran away, getting a kill a few seconds later.

Lukino

01-17-2013

Blind Ashe arrow into baron pit. Killed one on impact and baron finished the other. Easy double.

Vempyre

01-17-2013

I was chasing this Darius through the jungle as Elise, he had like no hp but he got away ( or so I thought ) he then preceded to call me a noob with a long explanation on how he was outplaying me instead of recalling, He had been really cocky all game since he was dunking in the Jungle. My finger for some reason hit e and since I had smart casting on it sent my web through a wall on accident, hit the Darius in the bush which revealed him. I then proceeded to spider form rappel unto him which lead to his death after a fail flash.

I then asked him in chat " Sup? " and nothing more.

And not another word came out of his mouth the rest of the game.

Was loling so hard that game.

MoldyOnions

01-17-2013

I was playing pre-remake Katarina. After getting a double kill on bot, the low-health Shaco used Deceive to blink away from me and on a hunch, I chucked a Q down an oncoming minion wave.

The Q bounced all the way down the line, hit him as he unstealthed, and killed him.

rdzs

01-17-2013

Playing Pantheon on 3v3 map attacking tower and use my W to clear minions coming, Get a kill on a teemo that was stealthed

Fiya

01-17-2013

I'm not sure if this is considered funny, but I laughed a lot afterwards

I ganked bot lane in a ranked game as Annie, as they were having a little trouble and were WAY over extending. By the time I got there, their bot lane had picked up first blood and the double on my ADC and support, but were low health since they tower dived. Got my own double, went to leave only to find both the enemy jungle and mid in the bush. Both try to tower dive me, as I am low health. Nocturne jungle dies due to my shield and turret hits and the enemy mid dies from my spells
And I survived on two health

Insta Quadra. We still lost that game, but hey, I had fun

Ravechaosknight

01-17-2013

I once used Stand Aside as Draven against a Rengar that was mid leap from the bush at lvl 1. This was back before Rengar was nerfed into oblivion and fotm. We got first blood from that and snowballed.

I always imagine that from the champs perspective.

Rengar: "Yes, Draven's a fine trophy!"
Draven: "Alright, another chance for me to shine!"
Rengar: "Hey, Draaaaven!"
Draven:"Lol, no gtfo!"
Rengar: "Aww."
Draven: *Helicopters away*

And from that day on I always take Stand Aside at level 1, lol.

Michaelasds

01-17-2013

was playing nami support when the enemy singed got fed at top, we got in a teamfight and singed got a triple kill, it was just me and him left and i managed to kill a half health singed with a support nami by repeatedly healing myself

TheOmegaBunny

01-17-2013

Back when leesin's q would go anywhere the game bugged on me. I chased ezreal down and hit him with my q. And blitz grabs me. In mid grab i fly to ez who flashed and e away. I ult instantly and double kill because he flys through i think a ryze . But soon as i landed and ulted i instantly flew Backwards towards blitz. Btw he was so far away and it looked like i was being force pulled jedi style. And then killed blitz n shaco. Quadra :0.

Stun Bot

01-17-2013

my friends and i threw a game as blitz darius and naut. once the enemy reached our base for the win we got quite a few free kills.
10mins later the turtling and nexus kills won us the game.