Your funniest kills ever?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leaver

01-17-2013

When brand first came out before people really knew what he did I had an enemy warwick and xin zhao running towards me under my tower with no creeps nearby, they were stood right next to each other and I cast my ult and they both died pretty much instantly

BrandNameZombie

01-17-2013

Was blitzcrank when i was roling teleport i had just recalled and my team was completel out of position around mid so itell them to poke/bait and asked the jungler to pop a ward in the middle of thier team. Just as he places it they initiate and ofcourse ehs amumu so he just ults there whole team and ther st of my team comes in kills the carry. And then i pop up right behind them on the ward grab punch annie to death and ult for a double ks on the support and top. Good times

Xhandel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

sometimes when i play nid top (AP) i make a security line with traps, well i was against a jax, and he killed me (minute 5 - 6), but he lived with just a bit of health, he went to the bush to recall, stepped in one of my traps, and died xD

BrandNameZombie

01-17-2013

Another one was when i as playing mid brand i had to pick first so naturaly the enmy mid goes kass ithink well great now im f'd. Of course kass was free this week so i thought maybe i had a chance seeing as i main brand with smartcasing. As soon as i hit lvl 6 kass did soon after and waht do i see but myself in about half lane closer to my end and udyr runs from my unwarded right side (i know i didnt ward shhh) my jung was no where nearby and hes in stun form and sprinting liek a gezel so i decied to hold my ground i bait udyr pop comflagration on udey and stun him with sear before kazz ports in then quickly finish off the nearby melee minon with pillar of flame. Kass jumps me and now hes inbetween me and the now unstuned udyr so he has to patha round kass saving my life probably i amnage to pop pyroclasam before kass can silence me and 3hits to kass and two to udyr later leaves kass to die of an aouto attack and blaze and udyr to die of aouto chasing a conflag and ignite. All in all a good match i ended up snowballing for agood 17 5 12 fun fun times

Teralisan

01-17-2013

First game as Ahri
Q+W
Kill at lvl 2...
earliest kill EVAR(I suck at getting kills)

TheChodeAvenger

01-17-2013

I was playing morg in S1 and I had just picked up a double with a few Q W combos, eve had escaped in the enemy jungle with almost no health and as Im walking away my ulti lights up I pop it and grab the tripple on an invis eve who thought she was safe

RiotDerivative

Data Scientist

01-17-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

I once followed Ezreal around a turret about 3 times in a circle. Finally killed him. I think he thought the turret would stun me, but my minions were there!

Wintermaulz

01-17-2013

Season one, when sunfire capes stacked, playing as eve. Kill people while stealthed, with the aura only. best. time. ever.

iRiquee

01-17-2013

lol i never get kills and i AD

Akesgeroth

01-17-2013

As Ashe, I was in the bot lane, split pushing. Fight breaks out top lane, I shoot an arrow towards it. Enemy kog'maw almost gets killed during the fight, manages to run away, hides in a bush. My arrow hits and kills him.

He hated me.