Your funniest kills ever?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anialator100

01-11-2013

more than once in a game as varus vs a tristana, she would jump just as my last auto attack went off, which would then follow her in her jumps curve and hit her for the kill. i also had a enemy malphite head to their blue, i timed it right and ez ulted for the blue steal, but it went to base and picked up a shaco who had just backed.

Warfie

01-16-2013

An underleveled enemy Soraka came out of fog of war next to me. I used double up + basic attack on her, 100-0ing her, and the double up bounced off and killed the low health enemy Ashe who had just appeared behind her for the double kill. I think they were trying to ambush me.

ZephyBlaze77

01-16-2013

I was playing as zed and was pushing the top turret. Blitz decides it's a good idea to pull me. I dodge the grab and instead, he pulls my jungle who stuns him,Olav,and vayne. I kill vayne and olaf with about 5 hp left, and blitz runs at me with about 400 hp left. I flash behind him, life steal half hp back, and finish him off for a triple kill.

Shiftmad

01-16-2013

Playing as Katarina, their jungler and their mid were chasing me through the jungle and decided to "try" to tower dive me. I was below 50 hp, necminit. DOUBLE KILL!

ELECTRX

01-16-2013

Playing as Khazix, quite fed, jumped onto Ezreal, with leap and then q,w and he almost dead, i use ultimate to catch up to him, coz he used arcane shift away and i kill him, Q OP. Sad nerf

Attack winner

01-16-2013

i was ashe ..and i used arrow for ezreal who was at very low health..i missed by an inch...Oriana was in that arrrow str8 line far away and was like just touch to kill....when i missed that arrow she just yelled "noob" and after some millisecond "that arrow hiited her accidently i guess"...i was laughing out of control that time....Funniest kill by me ever :P

Waffletimewarp

01-16-2013

First pvp game as singed on a team with my friends, laning against a Yi/ Alistar combo. Alistar backed and I got subsequently ganked and almost killed by an Eve that jumped on me at the same time as Yi. Made it back to my tower somehow and the two of them decided to wait in the nearby jungle brush since I had roughly 2-350 HP left.

I decided to facecheck and toss one of them to the tower and managed to bait Yi into chasing me underneath it for the kill. Cue Eve following suit immediately after he died, only getting off a single Hate Spike.

My friend convinces me to say something taunting in all chat and I got distracted and looked away.

It was at this point Alistar showed up, pushed me back into the tower, knocked me up, then Died before I could react, giving me the Triple Kill. He was building really bad and I made it out of it all with about 150 HP.

Dantone

01-16-2013

I was pushing toplane to the 2nd tower as Lee Sin, and their Katarina (not fed enough to be scary) came at me. She couldn't do much, but I left in anticipation that more would come. And I was right, as I fled, 2 others began chasing me as well. (I don't remember which, but one was their tank and the other was either a bruiser or adc, either way they could kill me pretty fast). As I ran up lane, my TF came up from the river and got into the bush right next to the lane, he wanted me to go in, but I was already missing some health and it was a 2v3, so I just kept running for the tower. He threw out some cards (he was pretty fed so they did pretty good damage) anyways, and drew all 3 towards him, I came around tri brush to try and help out, he threw out another wildcard, hitting kat again, leaving her with pretty low health. I toss out a Q and it hits her. She immediately freaks out and flashes over the wall towards their blue buff. She couldn't get away from my range though, so I just jumped to her and managed to escape the other 2 as well xD

MochaChank

01-16-2013

Playing Ryze in an ARAM game. We were at enemy nexus towers after a teamfight, all of us with low health. Took out two enemy team and remaining three were low as well. Enemy Shen started running towards my team so I threw out an E (had almost full build at this time) and shen dashed away to escape at the same time. E orb followed him close enough to his teammates that it bounced to them and gave me a triple kill.

DianasGotSwag

01-17-2013

Usually involve me running screaming for my life as Brand on a fraction of my HP chucking Sear behind me and whittling the chaser down without them noticing or the hilarious 4 second countdown knowing you've got a kill but just waiting for the passive to kill them.

My humour is different to most people's.

Although there was one game recently as Vi where I gave Pantheon such a thrashing he starting moaning about Vi being OP.