Your funniest kills ever?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nMooSe

01-11-2013

I was a fed Teemo and three enemy champs were charging me. I baited them through shrooms and hurt them all as much as I could, seeing no hope left, I let down my final shroom. I died shortly after but the three, all three of them, hit that shroom.

And tito got a turple kill

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

01-11-2013

I was playing Mord, back in the day when he was pretty broken, and had been well fed. I am pushing down their middle lane without anyone contesting it, and I just cast my AoE shield, as well as had Sun Fire. As soon as I did that the enemy WW decided it would be a good idea to ult me, with 3 or 4 hp.

Instead of doing anything to me he died mid air on his way to me. So out of the fog of war I just seen this wolf corpses come flying ou, landing at my feet. With an immediate "WTF" in All Chat.

Slow Cheetah

01-11-2013

I was Lulu, used my E on a champ with like 100 health, he flashed over the wall and got away. But since pix follows the enemy when you use E, I Q'd him from a distance, killing him and a champ near him for the double.

Fate000

01-11-2013

I get incredibly fed as Nocturne. Through skillful use of my abilities (*cough* Shroud of Darkness *cough*) I manage to win a 4 vs 2 and get a quadra. Then Enemy Sona autoattacks me once or twice and I die. She shuts down my 22-kill spree too!

I did the 'die mid-ult' part with Nocturne. Turns out you are not immune to damage while dashing and it's a bad idea to dash towards Ashe if she has her ult up and you have ~150 HP, even if it would net you a pentakill. Unlike Warwick you instantly stop and die on the spot though.

Also once as Katarina. I was trying to shove mid lane to go gank elsewhere. I use Bouncing Blades on a minion. It bounces off into the fog of war. Unfortunately their jungler had low HP and was running from my teammates. The blade bounces into him and kills him.

As Nidalee: throw a spear to check a bush. Kill enemy Ezreal hiding inside bush...

Other spear amazingness: I throw a spear at enemy Vayne. She tumbles out of the way. I hit the stealthed, 200-HP Evelynn behind Vayne instead. Even funnier is that Vayne had full HP and could have survived the spear.

In another game I was Nocturne ADC, support was Blitzcrank (it really works! Try it!). I am withing melee range of their Miss Fortune in the process of slashing her up into tiny pieces. Blitzcrank tries to grab her... and the grab kills her.

Destaice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

I was playing Leona support in a match, the enemy team had a Pantheon.

Pantheon was waiting on the outskirt of a soon to be skirmish where he planned to ult in on top. I saw this and charged towards him.

Pantheon at the time was at about 80% hp. So I go up and start hitting him with my wooden spoon of a sword. I also had red buff/blue buff from killing a tower diver earlier.

When Pantheon finally ults I stun him and he's down to 60% hp. For some reason instead of turning around and killing me (he could have easily done so) he begins to run.

Since he never turned to fight I just continued to slow him with red, stun him with Q, and snare him with E.

Eventually took him down when he nearly got to his nexus turrets.

Camel Scary

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRLDragon View Post
I was once in a 3v3 match on the old twisted treeline, I was playing Zilean and I was against an Annie. My team had Annie on the run with almost no health, and I got the strangest urge to put a bomb on the Tibbers she had out. A moment later: "You have slain an enemy!".

Yes, Annie. I have seen your bear Tibbers.

Your turn, go.
this was on a fail video, also had someone bomb a shaco clone with same result

LiquidAnus666

01-11-2013

Playing blinds for S&G with a friend. I'm Cait top with him Lee. Friendly Wukong starts *****ing about wanting to be top. I don't care, put trap in enemy lane bush and go bot. All fighting and normal and stuff. Up top, enemy Darius goes in and nearly gets them but decides to leave cos he's on low health. Steps in my trap. First blood from across the map. Enemy Gragas calls hax. I kill gragas. Relentlessly. Never carried so hard. GG.

Sënuch

01-11-2013

I was playing Darius in a normal game. In the middle of the game I was going for the red buff, Wild Rengar appears and attacks me, I freaked out and q-e-w-R SPLAT! -Enemy has been slain-. So i just wanted that red buff and I kept attacking it T^T, then all of a sudden Wild Akali appears and attacks me, again I freaked out with WTF!-R SPLAT! -Double Kill-

Moral of this story? Darius is afraid of you just as much as you are afraid of him. T^T

Jenvas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

I was playing as sona and some allies were fighting an ahri. I had my tempo (powerchord + song of celerity) to slow her. She flashed over a wall but my AA still hit her and killed her. It was a hilarious situation.

mic112

01-11-2013

So i was playing caitlyn mid against teemo. I was kicking his ass which is weird to me now cuz he has blind. Anyways i was close to killing him he had 400 health i q'd him under the tower I got him to like 300 so i didnt want to ult him as ive had people survive with like 5 health. I had a randomly placed trap in their jungle from me farming their wraith camp. When teemo ran away he stepped on the trap and i clicked r on the map instantly and busted out laughing. It was a fun time.