Your funniest kills ever?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nidoking

01-11-2013

one time i was twitch and i ambushed the enemy kat in mid lane (we were blue side) and the rest of the team were fighting next to purple wraiths, and i had used my ulti and just when i went to do the last hit on kat, mundo was escaping form the other teamfight in the background and my aa ulti went thru kat and hit mundo killing them both. i just bursted out laughing >.<

Snailygoat

01-11-2013

Playing AP Cottontail Teemo, pushing out bot lane when a skirmish breaks out in the enemy jungle.

*Teemo double kill*

Yeah minefield OP

spartanawasp

01-11-2013

Ezreal escapes with like 5 HP, I start fighting Udyr, so I use Riposte, and then a wild Mystic Shot comes out of nowhere, bounces of my Riposte and kills Ez.

Prófessor Oak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Shen taunt... nuff said

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Graves' smokescreen getting the ks

Retro Shock

01-11-2013

Was on glass cannon Lee Sin. Ulted an enemy Ashe into her full health Soraka. Killed Soraka. Easily one of my favorite kills.

Mondreus

01-11-2013

I was Lulu in bot against Rengar and Gangplank (dat metabreak), and my ADC recalled. It was early-mid game and they both were low on health... I did turret-diving without minions and killed them both before they could recall, and escaped through their jungle with about 50 HP. They were afraid of me after that, always running from teamfights when I approached xD

Another one; I fired a random arrow with Varus just for the lulz. Killed enemy Rengar. Didn't know he was hiding on that bush ._.

Mordepool

01-11-2013

fed fizz vs a fed katarina after she quaded my whole team went 1v1 with her and just destroyed her

killed a shaco in their shop and flashed out before shop turret killed me enemy kats brain exploded i rofled

Sicarius a Umbra

01-11-2013

Fizz is chasing me, i'm draven..

I am really far away but really low hp.

He flashes, trollpoles, q's to a minion, ults....

and misses. I turn, hit him, he dies.

Shumatsu

01-11-2013

Played Teemo a couple days ago with a little ap, and just ran into their team as they tried to focus me and just dropped shrooms at their feet and watched them die as I blinded the adc...
Oh yea, my team was doing bad at first so when I had enough money I sold all and went heavy
tank/health.