Your funniest kills ever?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathInvoker

01-18-2013

Me as Cho'Gath with a Volibear VS a Wukong and a Garen. Top Lane.

Garen was killed, so we focused on getting the monkey although we were kinda low on health. I threw Rupture on Wukong's range, but he gets out by using Nimbus on Voli. What he didn't expected was that he would use Rolling Thunder: Wukong launched back to Rupture range, knock-up, Feral Scream, Feast. You have slain an enemy.

Also, Triplekill as Nami. All the guys playing ended WTF and joking with Mermaids OP.

AimlessSpectre

01-18-2013

Playing Darius jungle around level 7-9 and stealing the enemy's wraiths. Enemy Lee Sin reasonating strikes over to the big wraith with less than 200 health while I'm standing there killing it. Q, R, free kill and laughing about it the rest of the game. Was completely unexpected.

ChocolateBubbles

01-18-2013

In one of my first 10 games ever, I was disconnected as Jax for around 5-10 minutes because of connection issues. So when I finally got in I powered bought my boots+3 pots and ran into lane. As soon as I got there I manage to secure a kill cuz they were ganging up on my partner. My lane partner kept getting creeps and leveled me up while killing him. His lane partner was fighting me after I killed him but when he got low, I lvl 2 or 3 tower dived kill him and ghost away like a bawss on 3 hp.

domine

01-18-2013

chasing a low hp akali, her sion runs past her to stun me throw ult on sion it bounces to akali

Ryios

01-18-2013

I think this one is a pretty funny maokai kill with his exploding sapling...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRj6BcZzB2k

Baits the base with it, then retreats, they team fight, and olaf is running back to base and runs in range of the sapling maokai planted in there in advance.

Nakawaka

01-18-2013

Ruptured 2 people right in front of her to save my Lux, but Lux knows better and decides to lazer. DOUBLE KILL.

BurningFenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

killing a TF with Mundo, he had low health and had was behind a lot of minions, then he saw a cleaver in slow motion towards him that passed between minions and killed him, then he rages at all chat lol.

Bolshevik Muppet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Literally any kill I've ever gotten with AP Karma, people underestimate her SO much
Hell, got a triple with her once, that was money

BigBaR0n

01-19-2013

I was playing Lux and I completely failed my ult on Ahri, however, Ahri dashed into it for me :P