Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your funniest kills ever?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aran888888

01-11-2013

So im a like 15/0 varus, and this lux gets me low. She walks through my whole team to try to kill me, fails, and i last hot her for the ks.

Ps. *** killed me with dat ****ing lazor.

Mattafack

01-11-2013

Every single kill with leblanc makes me laugh...

And it was K

01-11-2013

Sona quadra kill in ARAM. And I was building tanky support since we had 3 ADCs and LeBlanc.

A Furry Kitty

01-11-2013

I'm Heimer. A guy started battling two of my turrets in a brush at half HP. I ulted them from across the map, and they couldn't get away ._.

IntangibleOne

01-11-2013

hmmm. someone turret dived me when i was playing irelia.

PuzzledLight

01-11-2013

Leona, bad teamfight, running away. Managed to E over a wall at a Wukong who had very low hp and was trying to flank me - dashed through the wall, bursted him to his demise.

This was a very fed wukong too.

Neo

01-11-2013

Was fighting 1v2 top lane and I was winning with Riven.
Ulted both and got a triple kill. Eve decided the wrong time to gank.

Arbaal

01-11-2013

i double-ups an alistar and he flashed and their trish flash jumped and killed her i swear the bullet went like 10 miles lol

Balfourthejedi

01-11-2013

I literally ran in circles in the jungle as a fed singed and the whole team chased. got a triple and an ally came in and ksd the other two for an ace. god i love singed. also just today i was playing mundo got a double kill and was chasing lee for a triple and he ward shielded over the baron wall. we had a ward in the exact place he warded. he sat there and started realling. i waited the 2 sec for my q to come off cooldown and boom. 1 hit kill. real men run mpen reds on mundo

DiamondHost

01-11-2013

karthus mid had just ulted and i was bot lane as ezreal.

bot and mid were mia and top was going B, so i ulted their base.

i missed the top lane guy, but i got a quadra kill instead from the rest of the team XD