Your funniest kills ever?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thursti

01-17-2013

Was turret diving, didn't have enough health to chase and survive. Enemy champion starts dancing and laughing, ally hits Ashe arrow on him, I go in for the kill.

Gooberp

01-17-2013

I once got a triple kill as Sona support bot pre-6. My adc and I were mostly full, enemy adc/support at about half hp; enemy jungler comes down lane to gank, I accidentally ks one with my Q, then my adc dies. The two remaining immediately break off, assuming that I would escape, but instead I flashed in for Q-power chord to one and gradually chasing the other. It was pretty weird.

Also, very first game I had ever played Fiora, (free week or something) I join an ARAM, have to afk briefly at base, then when I get back I come into lane and get a triple kill. Even though I like Fiora now I have honestly no idea how that happened; I just kinda pressed all my buttons :|

Teralisan

01-17-2013

eh not exactly funny or a kill I did
Ashe Arrow from Wratih Camp into max range Lux Ulti
oh gods the PAIN
funniest kill was probably the Quadra I just got today in seventh game as Ahri... ulti all over the place with W up all the time I can...
Q Q Q Q
E Q W...
Quadra by accident... first ever Quadra... first ever triple... lolz, I suxxor so much

Cool Stuffz

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotDerivative View Post
I once followed Ezreal around a turret about 3 times in a circle. Finally killed him. I think he thought the turret would stun me, but my minions were there!
Ring-around-the-turret is always a fun time.

It's especially funny when the person you just killed gets angry in all-chat about how it takes no skill to run around a turret.

xXCrazyBarksXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

iceballed a fiddle with nunu that was soloing baron then stole baron with Q
u had to be there

PapaShongo53

01-17-2013

This morning I was playing Jungle AD Yi, the enemy Blitz + Varus just got a double kill bot, blitz is 1 hit from death and Varus is fed and full HP. I come flying down, Q onto Varus and Ult, he ults me and is 1 hit from death and starts running, I have no hope of catching him.

Until Blitz enters the fight. He pulls me sideways from Varus, I 1 shot him getting the reset on my Q, which allows me to fly to Varus and get the double.

Avissel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2013

Playing blitz, me and the ADC were low and had been pushed behind the tower by the enemy adc and Soraka.

Soraka ran in with the minion wave to try and do a starfall/retreat poke, timed it just right to hook her directly under the tower and killed her, I laughed for awhile.

deathmage390

01-17-2013

late to a teamfight ran out to use ult on cho and didnt get there fast enough he dies i get pulled by blitzcrank and end up with a pentakill :P dont mess with my lulu.

5 Guys in a Bush

01-17-2013

On the new TT, our team had a teamfight against zed, darius, and brand. My 2 teammates, garen and ez, die in the process, leaving me alone as Lux. I Q-E combo the Zed and Darius for a double, then run to the middle jungle to the right of where the speed shrine was. Waiting in the bushes, about to recall, i suddenly see a 300hp Brand running towards my bush. I immediately ult and snipe him as soon as he walks in the bush.

SingleSyllable

01-17-2013

I managed to get three individual Trap kills with Cait in a single match (the trap itself killed them).