Your funniest kills ever?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinalValkyrie

01-17-2013

I once threw a blind Ashe arrow into the Baron pit when I knew they were doing Baron. I got a double kill. I guess they were super low.

I couldnt stop laughing.

The Roonage

01-17-2013

i personally love when an enemy overcommits and duels my maokai in his ultimate. happens more often in TT, but people underestimate it

GreenEggsAndSLAM

01-17-2013

When I was playing Karthus one time I saw garen up top with a little sliver of health, so I ulted and heard "You have slain an enemy!" after a slight delay. I was then curious why I had blue and red buff, until I looked at their team timers and noticed Garen had somehow lived through Requiem, but their poor jungle Kha'zix got killed by the double golems.

Substor

01-17-2013

I was playing karthus in middle lane against malz. Suddently, we started to fight, eschanging spells, we both go back low to our turrets. Then I just hit 6, decide to pop my ulti. BAM, quadra kill... Killed everyone except malz...

driredeath

01-17-2013

Also had a amazing double kill as skarner when i first started playing him.... killed poppy and blits poppy pushed me through a wall then i impaled her and got pulled by enemy blitz dragged me and poppy all the way to him hit my q and e for the double kill

Voice of Cthulhu

01-17-2013

Funniest kill that I did?
It was either the series of kills that I got on Vi (she'd come to lane, I (Jax) would just jump on her, stun her, and kill her. Rinse and repeat for the entire lane phase.

The other option was when we had just got done with a teamfight (we won barely), and a Rengar jumped me as Amumu and a Nunu when we were being in a brush. Nunu dies, so I flash out, stop, say "screw it," then bandage toss back in and kill him with a quick tantrum.

Funniest assist was right at the beginning of a match. I was Nunu Support with a Draven. We have to leash blue, so we are late to lane, but I Blood Boil him, and he runs through the bush, just hammers both the sona and ashe, giving him a double kill. It was honestly pretty funny because he literally ignores cs and everything just to be a murderhobo.

Nexus Crawler

01-17-2013

First time I played Shen. I dashed through a wall coming top on TT to hold the lane while the person who just died waited to respawn. Dashed right into, through, and insta-killed the annie that took out our mage.

Had another one were their team managed to get low and escape some how and I was playing CDR/AP Teemo (mostly out of boredom) next thing I know I see "You have slain.." "You have slain.." "Nexus Crawler has scored an Ace!!!"

Stupid mushrooms are evil.

Acid Reigns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Poppy's EQ killing a twitch from 100-0 on dominion (without ulti) was pretty hilarious.

I got a triple from the grave with teemo shrooms. (I literally did nothing to these three other than the shrooms, and got all three kills)

Penta kill 1v5 cleanup with Kennen.

Penta 1v5 with NON FED bruiser Yi, before atma nerf. (don't think it was all five at once though, think I found one, then their whole team came running, I killed him, two more showed up, killed them, and then the other two.) I had like two kills going into this.

StormseekerV

01-17-2013

Remember my friend playing Garen back a long time ago. He DC'ed and got a triple kill while he was offline due to his Sunfire cloak (good ol Sunfire cloakc stacking).

Mankano Valara

01-17-2013

playing as xerath we had just won a skirmish near their blue i had 1 use of my ult left, we decide to grab their blue, i don't like surprises, so i use my last ult to check the bush... boy that low health shaco must have been surprised

Another time as xerath,this was before they sped up the missile speed on e, teamfight in mid, we win, they scamper off to heal, i had recalled, "you have slain an enemy" the only thing i can think of is that graves tryed to outrun my e... he had made it to their inhibitor...

jungle mundo was pushing my tower while he had burning agony on, has to turn back because his ability almost killed him, our kayle meanders by and 1 shots him....killls don't get much easier than that