Spectate Live to replace Tournament Streams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowed Ruby

01-11-2013

Hello!

With the LoL Championship series stream taking over the home page of my PvP.net client, I'm not sure where to find Spectate Live games. I was hoping to catch some better player than myself playing characters I'm interested in, while not expending the downloads that streams can eat up.

Is there a way to find the Spectate Live games, or, replace the Stream advertisement?

Aggrbargl

01-11-2013

Not to my knowledge. There should be, given the many reasons (stream is down or showing interviews or some such, Dominion, etc.) one might prefer to watch a featured game, but there isn't.

Shadowed Ruby

01-12-2013

Ah well, sad to hear .

Aggrbargl

02-03-2013

...and it's even more annoying when the featured games are replaced with a big, useless SEASON THREE IS HERE page for several days.

Zailen

03-06-2013

Hi,

I think it is a very good idea.
I like spectating games a lot, as it is a great opportunity to learn or to find a champion that one may like - especially if you are a beginner with just a few, still looking for "your way".

It would be nice if there was a separate tab, just like Store and Profile, for Spectate Live, that would be always available and people who enjoy spectating wouldn't have to be forced to give up that part of LoL, when (just as today) championship happens.

I think Spectate Live has a great potential, and hopefully in the future we could also have an option of searching through streams by a name of a champion i.g. you could type "Lux" and you would see all games with her that you can spectate.

I, along with other spectator mode fans, would be very grateful for considering and hopefully implementing our suggestions.