Surrender votes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KimKelley

01-12-2013

The surrender vote is on a 3 minute timer, not a 5 minute timer.

Riot has put time limit on the surrender vote but they have also explicitly stated that spamming a surrender vote is not acceptable. Therefore, the implication that Riot thinks you cannot spam a surrender vote is incorrect.

Just clearing up a couple misconceptions I've noted in the thread.

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flugun View Post
Also it's kinda funny. Say you had 4 guys premade with your team. They get the support of Tribunal judgement just because they can assume who is putting up surrender windows? What if the premade of 4 really is trolling/feeding? I see it all the time. Pretty dumb.
No that's pretty dumb.

WHO could possibly be amused by wasting their time like that?

To see it all the time implies literally that it's a popular activity, maybe more or almost as popular as playing the game itself.

Flugun

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamspitter View Post
No that's pretty dumb.

WHO could possibly be amused by wasting their time like that?

To see it all the time implies literally that it's a popular activity, maybe more or almost as popular as playing the game itself.
I don't see it all the time, but it is happening. You can doubt me all you want but let's just put it this way... A lot of my RL friends have stopped playing the game.

Filthy Meadows

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimKelley View Post
The surrender vote is on a 3 minute timer, not a 5 minute timer.

Riot has put time limit on the surrender vote but they have also explicitly stated that spamming a surrender vote is not acceptable. Therefore, the implication that Riot thinks you cannot spam a surrender vote is incorrect.

Just clearing up a couple misconceptions I've noted in the thread.
where did riot ever say that? go ahead i'll wait