Surrender votes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoinTBlanK86 View Post
So putting up the vote window is bannable? it's a VOTE. You VOTE yes or no. If at the time he puts the surrender window up , enough choose no, then the game goes on. How in the heck should that ever be bannable?
Because someone who continues to distract their teammates with a voting window after they have clearly expressed their desire to not surrender is being a jerk. Don't be a jerk.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
You are entitled to your own opinion, and I am entitled to mine; and that is to punish such a scenario. You do not have the right to tell me what is right or wrong. I'm not gonna waste more time here when I could be watching the NA Qualifiers.
of course you would escape the scenario instead of admitting you're wrong in this instance, the e-pride is strong within this one

riot needs to ban people like you from the tribunal, you're abusing your powers


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
Because someone who continues to distract their teammates with a voting window after they have clearly expressed their desire to not surrender is being a jerk. Don't be a jerk.
the window is small and translucent... also anyone can do what i do and drag it 99% of the way off the screen, because you can surrender by typing "/surrender"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
the window is small and translucent... also anyone can do what i do and drag it 99% of the way off the screen, because you can surrender by typing "/surrender"
If you're causing other people to have to disable game features... you're being a jerk.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
If you're causing other people to have to disable game features... you're being a jerk.
no you're not, you're not disabling game features either

by your logic, riot is a jerk because i move my shop window slightly to the right for comfort


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePushySwagg

Member

01-11-2013

Altering context to fit your purpose. Move along please


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePushySwagg View Post
Altering context to fit your purpose. Move along please
i must have gotten under your skin in the other thread, you cannot alter context, as context is perceived, not inferred


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Latona

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
of course you would escape the scenario instead of admitting you're wrong in this instance, the e-pride is strong within this one

riot needs to ban people like you from the tribunal, you're abusing your powers

I'm not abusing my powers, I'm doing what I think is right and it seems like the majority is of the same mind. So sue me if I'm terrible at arguing and that I prefer others to do the arguing for me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
I'm not abusing my powers, I'm doing what I think is right and it seems like the majority is of the same mind. So sue me if I'm terrible at arguing and that I prefer others to do the arguing for me.
you can't say something is "right" if you can't even justify it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Latona

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
you can't say something is "right" if you can't even justify it
I refer to the Summoner's Code and apply it when I review cases. I do what I can to make LoL a friendly game. If you want to talk down to others or do some competitive banter, then I highly suggest you to play DotA 2 or some other MOBA.

Oh and by the way, I did, what, 5 or 6 cases with the last one reviewed in November? I've seen plenty of the Tribunal to know that it's working just fine.