Surrender votes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoinTBlanK86 View Post
So putting up the vote window is bannable? it's a VOTE. You VOTE yes or no. If at the time he puts the surrender window up , enough choose no, then the game goes on. How in the heck should that ever be bannable?
Because someone who continues to distract their teammates with a voting window after they have clearly expressed their desire to not surrender is being a jerk. Don't be a jerk.

Filthy Meadows

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
You are entitled to your own opinion, and I am entitled to mine; and that is to punish such a scenario. You do not have the right to tell me what is right or wrong. I'm not gonna waste more time here when I could be watching the NA Qualifiers.
of course you would escape the scenario instead of admitting you're wrong in this instance, the e-pride is strong within this one

riot needs to ban people like you from the tribunal, you're abusing your powers

Filthy Meadows

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
Because someone who continues to distract their teammates with a voting window after they have clearly expressed their desire to not surrender is being a jerk. Don't be a jerk.
the window is small and translucent... also anyone can do what i do and drag it 99% of the way off the screen, because you can surrender by typing "/surrender"

Exploding Barrel

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
the window is small and translucent... also anyone can do what i do and drag it 99% of the way off the screen, because you can surrender by typing "/surrender"
If you're causing other people to have to disable game features... you're being a jerk.

Filthy Meadows

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
If you're causing other people to have to disable game features... you're being a jerk.
no you're not, you're not disabling game features either

by your logic, riot is a jerk because i move my shop window slightly to the right for comfort

ThePushySwagg

01-11-2013

Altering context to fit your purpose. Move along please

Filthy Meadows

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePushySwagg View Post
Altering context to fit your purpose. Move along please
i must have gotten under your skin in the other thread, you cannot alter context, as context is perceived, not inferred

Saint Latona

01-11-2013

Quote:
of course you would escape the scenario instead of admitting you're wrong in this instance, the e-pride is strong within this one

riot needs to ban people like you from the tribunal, you're abusing your powers

I'm not abusing my powers, I'm doing what I think is right and it seems like the majority is of the same mind. So sue me if I'm terrible at arguing and that I prefer others to do the arguing for me.

Filthy Meadows

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
I'm not abusing my powers, I'm doing what I think is right and it seems like the majority is of the same mind. So sue me if I'm terrible at arguing and that I prefer others to do the arguing for me.
you can't say something is "right" if you can't even justify it

Saint Latona

01-11-2013

Quote:
you can't say something is "right" if you can't even justify it
I refer to the Summoner's Code and apply it when I review cases. I do what I can to make LoL a friendly game. If you want to talk down to others or do some competitive banter, then I highly suggest you to play DotA 2 or some other MOBA.

Oh and by the way, I did, what, 5 or 6 cases with the last one reviewed in November? I've seen plenty of the Tribunal to know that it's working just fine.