Surrender votes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
When the team wants to win, and you spam the surrender, that means that YOU are the one being negative. Just deal with it. Who knows, maybe you could have an awesome comeback like that 20k gold disadvantage comeback by CLG.eu!
EVERY TEAM wants to win

some times it's not realistic, i find it way more bad mannered to make 3 other people sit in a 60 minute slaughterfest because you can deny a surrender with a premade, than it is to ask your team if they want to surrender every 5 minutes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoinTBlanK86

Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
When the team wants to win, and you spam the surrender, that means that YOU are the one being negative. Just deal with it. Who knows, maybe you could have an awesome comeback like that 20k gold disadvantage comeback by CLG.eu!
So putting up the vote window is bannable? it's a VOTE. You VOTE yes or no. If at the time he puts the surrender window up , enough choose no, then the game goes on. How in the heck should that ever be bannable?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Latona

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoinTBlanK86 View Post
So putting up the vote window is bannable? it's a VOTE. You VOTE yes or no. If at the time he puts the surrender window up , enough choose no, then the game goes on. How in the heck should that ever be bannable?
I said spamming it when the team wants to win is being negative. Don't take my post out of context.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flugun

Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
no it isn't

it's telling your team you don't believe they can win

that is in no way shape or form negative


it's people like YOU that take it out of context and mash punish

They can call it negative all they want. What i don't agree with is like i said before.

Scenario: You are teamed with 4 other premade people, and they decide you are the only one hitting surrender.. all 4 report you as negative when it can be in fact them who are disrupting actual game flow.

I've seen it before is all, i hope in the future there will be a way to screen out premades.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
I said spamming it when the team wants to win is being negative. Don't take my post out of context.
you cannot "SPAM" somethnig that has a timer on it...

you're the one taking the entire conversation out of context by giving false impressions on how the surrender system works


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Latona

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
EVERY TEAM wants to win

some times it's not realistic, i find it way more bad mannered to make 3 other people sit in a 60 minute slaughterfest because you can deny a surrender with a premade, than it is to ask your team if they want to surrender every 5 minutes
I will agree that there may be duos that keeps on denying the surrender no matter what. In that case, they are the ones being negative when they refuse to surrender when 3 others clearly want to.

Otherwise, my point still stands.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Latona

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
you cannot "SPAM" somethnig that has a timer on it...

you're the one taking the entire conversation out of context by giving false impressions on how the surrender system works
"Just because it has a timer does not mean that you can spam it."

Putting up a surrender vote every time it's off its cooldown timer means spamming it. If you do that when 4 others clearly want to win by voting no and they keep on doing their best, you are being negative.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
I will agree that there may be duos that keeps on denying the surrender no matter what. In that case, they are the ones being negative when they refuse to surrender when 3 others clearly want to.

Otherwise, my point still stands.
your point doesn't stand, in any way shape or form

it's not negative, to put up a surrender vote every 5 minutes as allotted

you're trying to defend the tribunal, which i understand, but this is entirely wrong.

YOU yourself, would not EVER punish for that, and you know it, but you're hoping a red sees your posts and puts you on the support team, which is why you're repeating micky mouse answers


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
"Just because it has a timer does not mean that you can spam it."

Putting up a surrender vote every time it's off its cooldown timer means spamming it. If you do that when 4 others clearly want to win by voting no and they keep on doing their best, you are being negative.
then that would be another factor other than asking for a surrender wouldnt it?

you stating that the 4 others are doing their best implies that in the hypothetical situation you're stating, the 5th simply stopped playing,


that is almost never the case, sure, if the 5th person sat in base and put up a surrender vote every 5 minutes that's bannable, but not because of the surrender vote it's because of the inactivity

see where i'm coming from?


if not i'll put it in better; easier to understand context


one person is trying to surrender, but he's leading the team with kills, towers, and creeps

he issues a surrender every time it's available

is he being negative? would you punish THIS person? answer honestly now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Latona

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
your point doesn't stand, in any way shape or form

it's not negative, to put up a surrender vote every 5 minutes as allotted

you're trying to defend the tribunal, which i understand, but this is entirely wrong.

YOU yourself, would not EVER punish for that, and you know it, but you're hoping a red sees your posts and puts you on the support team, which is why you're repeating micky mouse answers
You are entitled to your own opinion, and I am entitled to mine; and that is to punish such a scenario. You do not have the right to tell me what is right or wrong. I'm not gonna waste more time here when I could be watching the NA Qualifiers.