Surrender votes

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flugun

01-11-2013

You should not be able to be banned, just because you put up surrender votes. If the team is feeding, and you can see the outcome, you should be able to surrender without fear of retaliation from others.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

I never seen someone punish or reported for starting surrender vote.

You should be able to surrender, but you shouldn't spam it because the game isn't going well for you, because you think your team is "feeding" and you don't want to play, which I'm sure is the case.

Jamie98s

01-11-2013

By voting to surrender you are assuming your team will lose, that is a negative mindset and negativity needs to be punished.

Flugun

01-11-2013

I just got banned based on "spamming surrender votes". B.S. And no it is not, you are assuming that is is negatvie. A surrender vote is a surrender vote.

Getsuei

01-11-2013

Surrendering once, or twice, no. But:

Quote:
3. Negative Attitude - This violation usually occurs when a player makes negative remarks in chat about his/her allies or the progress of the match. This can include complaining about how poorly oneself or an ally is performing, or saying that the match has been lost before it is over. Repeatedly putting up the surrender vote window when the rest of the team is still trying to win can also be considered "negative attitude". Asking for advice or giving genuine tips without insulting remarks would be the reasonable act in a bad situation but code violators tend to treat others poorly instead, thus being marked for "negative attitude". Poor sportsmanship could fall under "Negative Attitude", in which the code violator points out the enemy team's failures unnecessarily or accuses them of cheating when they have not done so.
Also, Jamie98s is one of those individuals who does not agree with the Tribunal, just a fyi.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flugun View Post
I just got banned based on "spamming surrender votes". B.S. And no it is not, you are assuming that is is negatvie. A surrender vote is a surrender vote.
how many times did you spam surrender vote?

Reform card? Since you talking about you got banned.

Flugun

01-11-2013

Well that's pretty gay, i must say. "Repeatedly putting up the surrender vote window"
They have found everything...

Flugun

01-11-2013

Also it's kinda funny. Say you had 4 guys premade with your team. They get the support of Tribunal judgement just because they can assume who is putting up surrender windows? What if the premade of 4 really is trolling/feeding? I see it all the time. Pretty dumb.

Exploding Barrel

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flugun View Post
I highly doubt that initiating surrender votes was the only report reason in your punished case. But I'd love to see the reform card to see for myself. You can link the URL here.

Jesus the Friend

01-11-2013

Quote:
3. Negative Attitude - This violation usually occurs when a player makes negative remarks in chat about his/her allies or the progress of the match. This can include complaining about how poorly oneself or an ally is performing, or saying that the match has been lost before it is over. Repeatedly putting up the surrender vote window when the rest of the team is still trying to win can also be considered "negative attitude". Asking for advice or giving genuine tips without insulting remarks would be the reasonable act in a bad situation but code violators tend to treat others poorly instead, thus being marked for "negative attitude". Poor sportsmanship could fall under "Negative Attitude", in which the code violator points out the enemy team's failures unnecessarily or accuses them of cheating when they have not done so.
Calling surrender is bannable now?
What the !@*#$&%$ Riot

12345 ... 7