Can i get banned if i mute everyone at the start of every game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trashcanx

01-11-2013

I cant stand the low levels of intelligence of the players i am playing against. If i simply mute everyone can they report me? even if im pinging and participating with the team?

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

State you muting them so you won't rage and get ban and say you will communicate with pings. You won't be banned.

LittleDi

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoboslayer View Post
I cant stand the low levels of intelligence of the players i am playing against.
Then turn off all chat?
Quote:
If i simply mute everyone can they report me? even if im pinging and participating with the team?
Oh wait... now you're insulting your team members intelligence instead...

I don't think you need to guess if you're going to get a ban for your chat. You already know you're unable to communicate verbally without being toxic.

Can they report you for other things that would be detectable in the tribunal? Yep. and should you go intentional feeder or the mute troll then we'll see it. You're the kind of person whom I have to read enemy chat to see what they're saying about to determine what's going on.

Exploding Barrel

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
State you muting them so you won't rage and get ban and say you will communicate with pings. You won't be banned.
If you mute people you don't see their pings, fyi.

Jamie98s

01-11-2013

Refusing to communicate is a reportable and bannable offense. You can mute them, but if they are constantly putting in chat "Why isnt so and so talking, can you please communicate," and the tribunal sees that, and sees your failure to respond. thats an easy punish

Vansin

01-11-2013

How do you determine "refusing to communicate" and no English?

Recently, I have just been saying "no english" at beginning of my games, so I don't get tribunal trolled.

KimKelley

01-11-2013

I am a fairly harsh Tribunal Judge. You can mute everyone, and I will not push punish.

Cheers and congratulations for trying to come up with a way to not rage.

Filthy Meadows

01-11-2013

we play a game where avoiding your impulse to rage people by muting them, also gets you banned

LittleDi

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
we play a game where avoiding your impulse to rage people by muting them, also gets you banned
Isn't the simplest solution to this to just not rage in the first place?

Filthy Meadows

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Isn't the simplest solution to this to just not rage in the first place?
no
because any human being that believes they deserve more in life, no matter if it's a video game, or a job

will make sure they get it

the loudest mouth gets fed?

all of this tolerating bad teammates or having to tolerate a teammate flaming you is ridiculous

it's a childish and weak way to live life