Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Three Digi-Art Throwdown Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cherubas

02-27-2013

Bummer, I was really hoping. Most of the really good submissions I saw just had a character wearing liandry's or holding the flag or something with no actual training taking place. I know they said that was something they were going to judge on so I was hopeful for a while that I'd be able to place because so many good artists skipped that requirement on their pieces. I guess there a bunch that were good AND showed training that I just didn't see. XD

Congratulations to the winners, you lucky dogs!

Zeth09

02-27-2013

Well since i didn't get a congrats e-mail its safe to assume i didn't win anything :P So here's my non winning entry for you guys to enjoy! Hope ya like it :3

eNack

02-27-2013

Enjoy your replacement Cintiqs/Intuos.

I'm gonna go cry in a corner.

Lord Yunii

Recruiter

02-27-2013

Quote:
eNack:
Enjoy your replacement Cintiqs/Intuos.

I'm gonna go cry in a corner.

lol...yea, ikr?

Lord Yunii

Recruiter

02-27-2013

here's mine. I truly thought I had a shot at it. congrats to winners

http://rwcombs.deviantart.com/art/Preseason-Three-Digi-Art-Throwdown-AD-Carry-Love-352661514

BloodReaver G

02-27-2013

I was hoping I would win something like the other 5480 people who didn't. I did 2 submissions for this contest and they took forever to complete. Shoulda spent my free time lifting weights instead of getting soft in front of the computer.

I also attached my old comic submission and a golfing fiddlesticks I'm not even going to submit to the new t-shirt contest. Steal it if you like, but I haven't won yet so....

“The time of life is short; to spend that shortness basely were too long” - William Shakespeare

BloodReaver G

02-27-2013

forgot to attach my golfing fiddlesticks

Zhii

02-28-2013

I also didn't make it, but a big congrats to those that did!! ^.^

Here was my entry

Lovepudding

02-28-2013

Quote:
BloodReaver G:
I was hoping I would win something like the other 5480 people who didn't. I did 2 submissions for this contest and they took forever to complete. Shoulda spent my free time lifting weights instead of getting soft in front of the computer.

I also attached my old comic submission and a golfing fiddlesticks I'm not even going to submit to the new t-shirt contest. Steal it if you like, but I haven't won yet so....

“The time of life is short; to spend that shortness basely were too long” - William Shakespeare

Heimer was robbed. That one was my favorite entry.

Varinem

02-28-2013

I guess if you lose, you just move on and try again next time. :'D

Another one of the 5483 entries that didn't get as far as I wished it did.
http://sky-strike.deviantart.com/art/Raise-the-Ranks-353697634?q=gallery%3Asky-strike&qo=1