Preseason Three Digi-Art Throwdown Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poutso

02-26-2013

Double post!! eep

artzombi3

02-26-2013

Theyve narrowed down, and possibly decided on the winners already. (From what was said in mspuddings twitter update.) No emails have been sent out as of yet, from what i was told an hour ago, because theyre still sorting out and kinda arguing about the winners lolol

AĆ©ropostale

02-26-2013

Somebody at Riot should sneak the Pumpkinhead Fiddle skin onto my account for my Fiddlesticks entry. I've regretted for years now that I didnt buy that skin when it was available. I'd be happy and still feel like a winner no matter what :-)

eNack

02-26-2013

Why did they have to make it Global.

Wretched Spleen

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNack View Post
Why did they have to make it Global.
What's wrong with making it global? By limiting the contest to ONLY the United States for example, would make a lot of people upset. And it doesn't make any sense to limit a contest to just one area of the world either. :P

kUkara4

02-27-2013

So, did anyone receive an email yet?

Lord Yunii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

No word yet. I believe they were gonna send out emails today, but who knows because of how long this has dragged out. There is no word on her Twitter that they were for sure all chosen or decided. Just a Maybe and today she is watching LCS. I'm just hoping on a consolation prize at this point

As soon as I saw the +5500 number of entries I decided I wouldn't get my hopes up. I've only seen about 30 or so between deviantArt/cghub etc. that I thought were really brilliant and so there are probably several thousand not posted anywhere. None of the ones I thought were really good may have won.

kUkara4

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Yunii View Post
No word yet. I believe they were gonna send out emails today, but who knows because of how long this has dragged out. There is no word on her Twitter that they were for sure all chosen or decided. Just a Maybe and today she is watching LCS. I'm just hoping on a consolation prize at this point

As soon as I saw the +5500 number of entries I decided I wouldn't get my hopes up. I've only seen about 30 or so between deviantArt/cghub etc. that I thought were really brilliant and so there are probably several thousand not posted anywhere. None of the ones I thought were really good may have won.
I definitely agree, I want the RP at least But I just can't wait to see the results.

Lovepudding

02-27-2013

According to the twitters, all english speaking winners have been notified.
feelsbadman but grats to the winners.

Lavinea Ardor

02-27-2013

Yeah, feels kinda crummy, but grats to the winners!
Can't wait to see what your submissions look like.