Preseason Three Digi-Art Throwdown Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knîves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
This is the first digital-only art contest we've ever run, and we're upping the prizing to be especially appealing for a digital artist. That doesn't mean we don't have plans to do another all-inclusive art contest again one day!

One of the major problems with doing a "scan it in" sort of contest is that about 90% of every hand-drawn submission we've received that is scanner quality lost a TON of detail in the process, leaving the lighting and colors looking very bland or even difficult to see. Still, handmade creations are awesome and we have plans to do more!
no kidding! You youngin's do not know how expensive these cintiqs are! Specially useful for starving artists in college!

7 Deadly Xins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

i entered my masterpeice i hope i win

Demauge

01-11-2013

Just out of curiosity, are we allowed to incorporate non-champion characters? A specific use for a multitude of yordles comes to mind... :P

Google Is Skynet

01-11-2013

I want that F**king banana. Sucks that I am a horrid artist.

Eximai

01-11-2013

D: I'm from Australia and I want to join ;_; If (emphasis on if) I get ANY prize how can it go to me ..?

KiyoSpirit

01-11-2013

I like digital art and dabble in a little bit, but it'd be nice to see something everyone could participate in with a relatively equal chance of winning. Or let's see a little more variety where the skill you need is not artistic ability.

Solari Brigadier

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eximai View Post
D: I'm from Australia and I want to join ;_; If (emphasis on if) I get ANY prize how can it go to me ..?
I assume a plane.

But they could send it by boat.

Miss Pigeon

01-11-2013

Does the "preparing for Season 3" method have to be a serious one or can it be a funny/joke one?

Dreampod

01-11-2013

Will submitting entries that don't adhere to the contest theme get us into the winners circle in this one like they did for the gingerbread one?

SangnomShekey

01-11-2013

Does this mean we can use remade items like the black cleaver?