Preseason Three Digi-Art Throwdown Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Here's my quick doodle for this...

Don't know if it will get much past this phase... but yeah :I

Niomah

01-30-2013

I finally submitted today. Smaller version attached. Here is a process collage: http://bphaines.deviantart.com/#/d5ta7oi

Lifong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

I noticed there's an error in the 10 honorable mention prize.
The official rule and the original digi-art throwdown contest post both had Wacom Intuos 5 Small as the prize.
But this post somehow changed it to Wacom Bamboo, which is a different tablet.

Hustleboy Elder

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
Well, here it is:
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?t=1000399

I'm surprised you've never seen this forum in your native tongue! O_O
lol

BBFSmokedCayenne

01-31-2013

these prizes are flawed. the majority of the artists entering the contest probably already have an awesome tablet to use, so the RP and random merch is the only thing going. Might as well just throw together a pic of eve filing her nails for fun with liandrys thrown in there randomly

Atherius

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBFSmokedCayenne View Post
these prizes are flawed. the majority of the artists entering the contest probably already have an awesome tablet to use, so the RP and random merch is the only thing going. Might as well just throw together a pic of eve filing her nails for fun with liandrys thrown in there randomly
I doubt the majority of the artists have a $2000 backlit HD tablet...which I would imagine everyone would be shooting for. I know I am

Niomah

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBFSmokedCayenne View Post
I certainly don't have the funds for a 1k-2k dollar tablet. I'm using a 5+ year old used Wacom intros 3

Oathsbane

01-31-2013

Times like this, I wish I was a artist or knew where to start on drawing digitally. I want a Teemo hat!

superknifeystab

02-01-2013

only found out about this yesterday! O_O
nearly at color stage though, already put about 6 hours into it.

Is anyone else from Aus entering?

Lucidia

02-02-2013

http://sweet-dreams137.deviantart.co...shed-351920702 This one is my entry. But I feel my chances slipping. I will have to practice digital art now that I have done this. Its not completely terrible for first time doing digital art...always looking for tips/helpful info. Don't really understand how to use most of the art programs. (Had a few people explain them to me while working on this..next time background will be made first not the drawing lol.