Preseason Three Digi-Art Throwdown Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TsunaSouLol

01-22-2013

I have a question, What kind of summoners can participate in the contest? From which countries?
I am uruguayan . From now Thanks

Kujas

01-22-2013

Is Athene's Unholy Grail season 3?

Yeah that is my question...

Lucidia

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujas View Post
Is Athene's Unholy Grail season 3?

Yeah that is my question...
http://competitive.na.leagueoflegend...reseason/items

Xnessax1512

01-23-2013

O______________________O well i drew Soraka too. But that isn't too detailed as this owner made amazing champions .. But i only want to show my drawing maybe .. Where do i submit for gallery? not contest i guess. Contest must be submitted from the amazing drawings or much detailed drawings if people take long time to finish, it could let them feel little more detailed.

And also i am drawer I have tablet ;w; But its fun
My tablet isn't wacom >.< but its better than wacom as surviver. Can't die by break or something. But wacom would be awesomer.

SanadaSyndrome

01-23-2013

Hi there, are South African players eligible for this competition? I've already started working on my submission, so please advise me either way. Thanks

xZarcox

01-23-2013

I may not own a tablet or any sort of digital painting equipment, but what i do own is Photoshop a mouse and my imagination enough to get me into this contest. hope it don't come out ****ty

Lizeron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Sorry for asking, but I'd like clarification for something. I wanna draw evelynn preparing for s3 and add a bit of humour in it. I want to draw her chilling in a room, reading gossip and 'gathering intelligence' about other female champions with her wraith pet from twin shadows by her side. Does that count as a concept of preparing D:?

Eve is too cool to train. She does her job with class.

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizeron View Post
Sorry for asking, but I'd like clarification for something. I wanna draw evelynn preparing for s3 and add a bit of humour in it. I want to draw her chilling in a room, reading gossip and 'gathering intelligence' about other female champions with her wraith pet from twin shadows by her side. Does that count as a concept of preparing D:?

Eve is too cool to train. She does her job with class.
As long as it can be inferred from the picture that Evelynn is preparing for Season 3, she can be doing whatever you want. If you want to make it a bit more "obvious" that she's reading gossip books to prepare, maybe give her a notepad where she jots down information she finds.

iSummoner97

01-23-2013

can it be drawn, if so does it have to be colored?

eNack

01-24-2013

I'm having trouble submitting my piece. Every time I try to upload it gives me this message, "Upload your submission is a required field."

:edit

Never mind, uploading in firefox is having problems. I used chrome to upload it.