Preseason Three Digi-Art Throwdown Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A harmless flea

01-17-2013

Make Darius and Draven sparring with each other.

Darius is wielding a Ravenous Hydra rather than his original axe and has a shroud of Spirit of the Ancient Golem around him. Draven is wielding Runaan's Hurricane loaded with three of his signature blades. The drawing can depict the calm before the storm. Right before they initiate their battle.

I think this would look awesome if done right and would love to see it. If anyone creates this and submits it to the contest, +10 awesome points for you.

Also, nb4 Ravenous Draious skin request.

ChlorrOfTheMask

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A harmless flea View Post
Make Darius and Draven sparring with each other.

Darius is wielding a Ravenous Hydra rather than his original axe and has a shroud of Spirit of the Ancient Golem around him. Draven is wielding Runaan's Hurricane loaded with three of his signature blades. The drawing can depict the calm before the storm. Right before they initiate their battle.

I think this would look awesome if done right and would love to see it. If anyone creates this and submits it to the contest, +10 awesome points for you.

Also, nb4 Ravenous Draious skin request.
The idea of a bow shooting axe like weapons feels wrong to me.

Anyways, I am working on a picture of Nidalee, might add a little teemo in there, being abused as normal.

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

This contest has already made me feel like a winner. I'm not a very good artist at all, and I just got a Bamboo Create tablet after Christmas because I wanted to learn and improve, and I've already come such a long way (with a ton of help from my artistically-minded friend, of course). I'm going to be submitting my entry whenever I finish it, even if it's after the contest's due date in a couple weeks.

I just wanted to say thank you to MsPudding and Riot for giving me the inspiration to actually start working on my art.

A harmless flea

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChlorrOfTheMask View Post
The idea of a bow shooting axe like weapons feels wrong to me.

Anyways, I am working on a picture of Nidalee, might add a little teemo in there, being abused as normal.

Yeah, I was leaning on a comedic element due to the absurdity of trying to use a bow to launch axes. By the end of the day, they would just go back to their old stuff.

Mad Grey Wolf

01-17-2013

Ms.Pudding. When are you streaming again?

ChlorrOfTheMask

01-17-2013

Why do eyes have to be the hardest part to get right....

MsPudding

Sentient Pudding

Follow MsPudding on Twitter

01-17-2013
18 of 24 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solari Brigadier View Post
This contest has already made me feel like a winner. I'm not a very good artist at all, and I just got a Bamboo Create tablet after Christmas because I wanted to learn and improve, and I've already come such a long way (with a ton of help from my artistically-minded friend, of course). I'm going to be submitting my entry whenever I finish it, even if it's after the contest's due date in a couple weeks.

I just wanted to say thank you to MsPudding and Riot for giving me the inspiration to actually start working on my art.
It brings me much joy to hear this

If you ever need someone to talk to about awesome art-related things, I'm available at mspudding@riotgames.com ! Also, thanks for helping answer a lot of the questions in both threads. <3

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
It brings me much joy to hear this

If you ever need someone to talk to about awesome art-related things, I'm available at mspudding@riotgames.com ! Also, thanks for helping answer a lot of the questions in both threads. <3
I'm always happy to help! Thanks for making this contest. =)

WatchY0urB4ck

01-17-2013

Haha nice, I am a good artist with pencil and eraser, but digital art, nah I'll pass

Unless i have a wacom board to practice,, because th biggest problem is I can't directly see what i draw on my cheap board

Kpain voler

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Perry View Post
so doing this! awesome.

Now to pick a champion...
Hahaha Lol