Preseason Three Digi-Art Throwdown Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daeron07

01-12-2013

Can we interpret the items to how we see fit? as in let's say Taric's Shield becomes engraved with runes for Runic Bulwark, but it's still his "shield"? an ourtageous shield with gems and stuff? Or Spirit of the Ancient golem to be a gem and blue-ish glow or do we HAVE to break a champion's design to incorporate the items? I already have some ideas D:

BeelzeBuff

01-12-2013

Very cool contest

hesitant to enter after the Gingerbread scandal, but I'll flex my nonexistent art skills and maybe I'll learn something new

HeadinPants

01-12-2013

I REALLY want to do this, but alas, no photoshop or anything like at home... and my birthday (when I'll be getting it) is the day before the due date. TT

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

For anyone who doesn't have Photoshop and really needs/wants it to be able to enter, Adobe recently removed the authentication servers for their CS2 programs, and put them up for FREE download on their website. You can download and install any of the CS2 programs from right here, for free.

beware114

01-12-2013

whens the due date?

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by beware114 View Post
whens the due date?
February 8th.

Beardley

01-12-2013

I haven't read through all these comments, but it seems to me that if you are entering this digital art contest you must already have a reasonable tablet. What exactly is the logic behind giving ten honourable mentions a small tablet as reward?

Just curious

copperpoint

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solari Brigadier View Post
For anyone who doesn't have Photoshop and really needs/wants it to be able to enter, Adobe recently removed the authentication servers for their CS2 programs, and put them up for FREE download on their website. You can download and install any of the CS2 programs from right here, for free.
AND there's other free painting software out there.
Gimp is an example...I forgot the others ^^

Solari Brigadier

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperpoint View Post
AND there's other free painting software out there.
Gimp is an example...I forgot the others ^^
I use GIMP a lot myself, but I find Photoshop is a little easier for digital painting. Also, if I open GIMP before plugging in my tablet it acts wonky. =S

Vashos

01-12-2013

Are 3-d renders allowed? (utilizing my own models, of course)