Banned?? 2 weeks?? Red please??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
Repeat all day.
You do.
Quote:
This doesn't change the fact I never should of been punished in he order place for calling a player bad.
You're not letting people decide.
Quote:
If someone is playing poorly or refusing teamwork like my jungler was, calling them bad is not something someone should be banned for, I would never vote to punish someone for calling another player bad or dumb.
Thanks for providing your own perspective. Not everyone agrees with you.
Quote:
Although, I may now after seeing these pathetic responses about how deserving I was of bans over calling a player bad. Oooh that's so offensive guys.
You are now just condescending.

I'll repeat, quit being a jerk.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Quote:
I really don't need your posts they are meaningless and really have nothing to do wih my point. You should go find another post to troll.

Now If reds would stop hiding and fix this issue.
A red won't come and fix whatever issue you talking about. If it's about reversing your ban, then you greatly mistaken. Take some time off from Lol.

LittleDi

01-12-2013

Quote:
I really don't need your posts they are meaningless and really have nothing to do wih my point. You should go find another post to troll.

Now If reds would stop hiding and fix this issue.
TL;DR? Sure, the reds need to fix this. You're still here.

A Guy In Mexico

01-12-2013

What do you know?!?! Same 2 trolls all day. Go troll someone else you no lifers. Trib fanboys all day. Neither of you are right nor relevant. Find something better to do.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Let's make this into a Adventure thread to see how long OP can go before he gives up on his futile request.

Day 1: Started out on expedition,despite warnings by peers. Morale and food supply is high. Destination is Red response. Length:Unknown.

NinjaCaterpie

01-12-2013

Just because 90% of LoL players are jerks like that doesn't mean it's okay. Let 90% of LoL players taste a two weeks suspension then.

A Guy In Mexico

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaCaterpie View Post
Just because 90% of LoL players are jerks like that doesn't mean it's okay. Let 90% of LoL players taste a two weeks suspension then.
Wasn't my point but sure this works too. Mine was more of I merely called someone bad. People are way bigger "jerks" as you guys say, and never receive a ban.

LittleDi

01-12-2013

Quote:
Wasn't my point but sure this works too. Mine was more of I merely called someone ba.
http://mymegaedog.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/sheep.jpg

Shiister

01-12-2013

Quote:
Wasn't my point but sure this works too. Mine was more of I merely called someone bad.
No, if you read my post to your OP, you did way more

Quote:
People are way bigger "jerks" as you guys say, and never receive a ban.
What gave you this silly idea?

A Guy In Mexico

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
No, if you read my post to your OP, you did way more

What gave you this silly idea?
I know your tiny head can't handle this, but there is proof and its not a silly idea, there are logs posts screen shots etc showing "bigger jerks" have been pardoned. And idc what you say, I didn't do more then call a jungler bad/dumb. That was the basics of what I did.