Banned?? 2 weeks?? Red please??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Guy In Mexico

Senior Member

01-11-2013

This is entirely false. I know plenty of people who are perma banned and I have seen their reform cards, it's minor stuff and being perma banned / banned again does NOT mean you are one of the most toxic. You're just a trib fanboy. Calling a teammate bad in an online video game does not make you a toxic player and I can pull up EVERY reform card and show that calling a player bad is the only reason I've ever been banned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KineticSkink

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
This is entirely false. I know plenty of people who are perma banned and I have seen their reform cards, it's minor stuff and being perma banned / banned again does NOT mean you are one of the most toxic. You're just a trib fanboy. Calling a teammate bad in an online video game does not make you a todo player and I can pull up EVERY reform card and show that calling a player bad is the only reason I've ever been banned.
It does. Statistically 0.7% of players only ever reach the tribunal more than once. I believe the permaban rate was something like 0.2%

The average player is reported in roughly 1% of games. While to get into the tribunal you need to be reported in more than 15% of games. Giving the frequency of your bans I would conclude you get reported more than the lowest end 15%

So what do we know about you given this

For every person like you there are 500 people who are less toxic than you.
You get report *at least* 15 time more often than a regular player.

When you are permabanned and many 2 week bans are reviewed by Riot, so all your behaviour is visible to them, it is not based only on the games in your reform card.

Your inability to recognize that your bans stem from your own behaviour, seems to be that you project your own views and thoughts and behaviour onto every one. I will say it again, you are not representative of the general player base or society as a whole. Your behaviour statistically shows you to be one of worst behaved players in the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Nobody believes you Mexico. Hundreds of thousands of players have never even recieved a warning.

Hell, I've played for over 3000 games and not even a hint of the tribunal. Yet you've managed to do it only 2 accounts. Nearly permabanned on both. That's INSANE.

The cut off to enter the tribunal is to recieve more reports than 95% of the community within a certain time frame. Do you have any idea how hard it is to do that? There's no magic. There's only you and your refusal to be a decent person to others.

Change or don't, whatever. It's really just up to you how many times you want to have to start from scratch again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Guy In Mexico

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KineticSkink View Post
It does. Statistically 0.7% of players only ever reach the tribunal more than once. I believe the permaban rate was something like 0.2%

The average player is reported in roughly 1% of games. While to get into the tribunal you need to be reported in more than 15% of games. Giving the frequency of your bans I would conclude you get reported more than the lowest end 15%

So what do we know about you given this

For every person like you there are 500 people who are less toxic than you.
You get report *at least* 15 time more often than a regular player.

When you are permabanned and many 2 week bans are reviewed by Riot, so all your behaviour is visible to them, it is not based only on the games in your reform card.

Your inability to recognize that your bans stem from your own behaviour, seems to be that you project your own views and thoughts and behaviour onto every one. I will say it again, you are not representative of the general player base or society as a whole. Your behaviour statistically shows you to be one of worst behaved players in the game.
Actually the riot employee who messages me said that average players are reported in 10% of their games in 30 days and I was 15%. But hat doesn't make me one f he worst behaved players in the game like you say. I can say with 100% certainty I am nowhere close. I've seen other players and while you guys choose to argue and disagree, I simply was banned and even riot said in the emails, for calling teammates bad. That's nowhere near the most toxic players in the game who curse nearly every game (which I do not ever) or rage or feed or afk. So to your own posts you're both wrong and you may not see it, but you are. You simply cannot come on here and say I am one of the most toxic players in the game, and assume its true, because its not. Even my reform card shows that. It's ridiculous that you guys are so simple minded and don't open your eyes to the community around you. The tribunal is flawed in every way and that's fact.

Here's another email I received from riot:

"While your reform card may only show this specific game where you called a teammate bad, any other games where you reported in helped to put you in the trib. "REGARDLESS OF THE REASONS FOR THE REPORT".

Basically, if you call someone bad in one game, and get reported in 10 other games by mad players (which I do, all the time, e.g; one time my reform card showed someone on he other team reported me for saying "gg you only won because you bought oracles in a 3v3" (I was playing teemo)
That right there shows you can be reported for anything as long as the trib sees a case they think is toxic ( calling someone bad in my case which still makes me think trib voters are pathetic), will get them banned. For all you know, the other 10 reports or 15 were for stupid reasons or a mad player, and it out this one case through which trib bought was worthy of a punish, which it is not. Why else would riot only show the one report? If 10 game reports out you in the trib, they should all be shown, or none. Because you shouldn't ever be banned for calling someone bad, let alone doing it in one game of 30. System is flawed and maybe one day you guys will get more educated on what it is you truly Are a fanboy of.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Guy In Mexico

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
Nobody believes you Mexico. Hundreds of thousands of players have never even recieved a warning.

Hell, I've played for over 3000 games and not even a hint of the tribunal. Yet you've managed to do it only 2 accounts. Nearly permabanned on both. That's INSANE.

The cut off to enter the tribunal is to recieve more reports than 95% of the community within a certain time frame. Do you have any idea how hard it is to do that? There's no magic. There's only you and your refusal to be a decent person to others.

Change or don't, whatever. It's really just up to you how many times you want to have to start from scratch again.
There's no reason for you to have to believe me, I posted my reform are for the whole world to see, it's fact and nothing ive said so far is a lie.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
There's no reason for you to have to believe me, I posted my reform are for the whole world to see, it's fact and nothing ive said so far is a lie.
Really now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
Lol.. People here are ridiculous. So may double standards and vote to punish happy kids over little to nothing scenarios.
Appears you have said we all have double standards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
Sure I could of been nicer, but that doesn't change the fact that this isn't something worth banning over. Everyone has their opinions and the people who don't come on the trib or waste their time on it / the forums very often likely would of pardoned, it's just the tribunal happy people that punish the majority even when not worthy.

Of course I was banned, riot only looks at permanent suspensions so whatever the trib decided, happened.

Regardless, 1 game shouldn't be bannable, nor show up in the trib
Everyone is allowed their opinions and tribunal happy people punish people for non-worthy offenses. But obviously we're not allowed to have an opinion on what is worthy or not. Double standard much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
The person in that quote should also be banned, for verbal abuse. If he can get away with that kind of talk, point proven. Mine was not nearly as much as calling people little emo brats etc. not that it offends me, but that's besides the point.

And btw first responder, it's funny you're one of the tribunal campers. One of those vote to punish even when a case shouldn't be
Oh look, another opinion being made into fact.

I'm done.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KineticSkink

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
Actually the riot employee who messages me said that average players are reported in 10% of their games in 30 days and I was 15%. But hat doesn't make me one f he worst behaved players in the game like you say. I can say with 100% certainty I am nowhere close. I've seen other players and while you guys choose to argue and disagree, I simply was banned and even riot said in the emails, for calling teammates bad. That's nowhere near the most toxic players in the game who curse nearly every game (which I do not ever) or rage or feed or afk. So to your own posts you're both wrong and you may not see it, but you are. You simply cannot come on here and say I am one of the most toxic players in the game, and assume its true, because its not. Even my reform card shows that. It's ridiculous that you guys are so simple minded and don't open your eyes to the community around you. The tribunal is flawed in every way and that's fact.

Here's another email I received from riot:

"While your reform card may only show this specific game where you called a teammate bad, any other games where you reported in helped to put you in the trib. "REGARDLESS OF THE REASONS FOR THE REPORT".

Basically, if you call someone bad in one game, and get reported in 10 other games by mad players (which I do, all the time, e.g; one time my reform card showed someone on he other team reported me for saying "gg you only won because you bought oracles in a 3v3" (I was playing teemo)
That right there shows you can be reported for anything as long as the trib sees a case they think is toxic ( calling someone bad in my case which still makes me think trib voters are pathetic), will get them banned. For all you know, the other 10 reports or 15 were for stupid reasons or a mad player, and it out this one case through which trib bought was worthy of a punish, which it is not. Why else would riot only show the one report? If 10 game reports out you in the trib, they should all be shown, or none. Because you shouldn't ever be banned for calling someone bad, let alone doing it in one game of 30. System is flawed and maybe one day you guys will get more educated on what it is you truly Are a fanboy of.
The support person was incorrect. Lyte the owner of the system:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...6#post32098236
Right now, on NA, depending on which population you pull (players with no ban histories, players with ban histories but are 'good' now, etc), you actually do see that the typical player only has a 1-4% reports/game ratio in the lifetime of their account


http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...9#post32154189
1) For a player to get into the Tribunal, they have to be reported by dozens (sometimes hundreds) of players and be in the bottom 2% of the server in terms of toxic behavior.
2) The player also has to receive 'valid' reports, assessed by our systems.
3) The player then has to be punished by a supermajority of the playerbase.
4) The player then might be randomly reviewed by Riot staff in Player Support or Player Behavior.

So to end up in the tribunal once, you are in the worst 2% of players. We know only a handful of players have more than one visit to the tribunal. To be permabanned and have another account heading that way, no matter how you cut it, statistacally you are one of the most toxic people in the community.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sepetaiya

Senior Member

01-12-2013

ok Mexico, i agree that tribunal judges dont look in context and that farm too many people are banned, but ultimately it is Riot that decides permabans and they don't hand them out lightly. They realize how much time and effort people put into their accounts.

What it comes down to is you never read the summoners code or know how to deal with bad players. They are bad, what does calling them bad do? Prove that you are not bad like them? Does calling them bad help you win games?

I used to be like you, but i completely changed. I used to be an anti-troll troller, which just disrupted the whole team. Mute is there for a reason. Now i motivate 'bad' players and tell them to mute the arrogant and not-so-good himself troll on the team calling them useless. Then the 'bad' player follows me around the map. And we win.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KineticSkink

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepetaiya View Post
ok Mexico, i agree that tribunal judges dont look in context and that farm too many people are banned, but ultimately it is Riot that decides permabans and they don't hand them out lightly. They realize how much time and effort people put into their accounts.

What it comes down to is you never read the summoners code or know how to deal with bad players. They are bad, what does calling them bad do? Prove that you are not bad like them? Does calling them bad help you win games?

I used to be like you, but i completely changed. I used to be an anti-troll troller, which just disrupted the whole team. Mute is there for a reason. Now i motivate 'bad' players and tell them to mute the arrogant and not-so-good himself troll on the team calling them useless. Then the 'bad' player follows me around the map. And we win.
This makes me happy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ai Bang Mai Ni

Junior Member

01-12-2013

Only "competitive" game in the world where you can get banned for *being a jerk*. Mad jungle sucked. Gets banned. rofl biggest joke game in history