Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned?? 2 weeks?? Red please??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

01-11-2013

Quote:
A Guy In Mexico:
The people in the game were worse than I was and I KNOW they weren't banned.
(Prove me wrong?)

This is similar for why my main was perma banned. This community needs a needs a new system, we pay for riots goods, they should step up and pay some people to do the trobun cause this is absolutely retarded.

Why should I prove you wrong when you have no evidence to prove yourself right?

And Riot handed out the permaban on your main account after reviewing it themselves. I have a feeling you're on your way for them to review this account as well.

KineticSkink

01-11-2013

Deserved punish, your behaviour was not acceptable. While you say that people should toughen up, ultimately you need to learn to be more mature in your interactions with other people.

As you have been permabanned before that shows that you are in the top 0.5% of most toxic players in the game. Your behaviour and views are not representative, or even close to representative of other players, or society as a whole

A Guy In Mexico

01-11-2013

My main was perma banned for callin a teammate bad as well. That's not really toxic. Toxic is the players that literally EVERY game curse each other out etc. I haven't played one game where teammates haven't called 'somebody' bad. The only difference is I don't report people for it, some do. Calling someone bad at a game shouldn't be bannable nor should anyone get so butt hurt it over it to ban because f it. I understand racism slang cursing, etc. but calling someone bad? That's super patheti. That's ignore button at most. If you can't handle being told he truth in terms of bad whether you really are or not or just doing bad tha particular game, banning over the word bad is utterly ridiculous / bad. <- see what I did there?

You want to know how I know the trib is f'd up? My friend recently got banned for the name "num lock guy" tell me how that is in any way offensive? It's not. Some little kids like the ones who report me, reported, then the other little kids hit punish because they like to know people get banned because of them. I'd do the same thing, in fact, I have about 8 accounts I could go hit punish all 10 cases or whatever but you know what? I don't participate in the trib because the majority of cases shouldn't be in there, like mine.

Shelzin

01-11-2013

Quote:
A Guy In Mexico:
My main was perma banned for callin a teammate bad as well. That's not really toxic. Toxic is the players that literally EVERY game curse each other out etc. I haven't played one game where teammates haven't called 'somebody' bad. The only difference is I don't report people for it, some do. Calling someone bad at a game shouldn't be bannable nor should anyone get do bytt hurt it over it to ban because f it. I understand racism slang cursing, etc. but calling someone bad? That's super patheti. That's ignore button at most. If you can't handle being told he truth in terms of bad whether you really are or not or just doing bad tha particular game, banning over the word bad is utterly ridiculous / bad. <- see what I did there?

You want to know how I know the trib is f'd up? My friend recently got banned for the name "num lock guy" tell me how that is in any way offensive? It's not. Some little kids like the ones who report me, reported, then the other little kids hit punish because they like to know people get banned because of them. I'd do the same thing, in fact, I have about 8 accounts I could go hit punish all 10 cases or whatever but you know what? I don't participate in the trib because the majority of cases shouldn't be in there, like mine.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Here's a quote form a smart guy that might mean something to you.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

A Guy In Mexico

01-11-2013

I know the quote and I realize I could of stopped calling players bad but when you're playing competitive ranked games as get dcers afkers and people who just outright feed, they deserve to be told they are bad. And it's happened to me all the way up ton15-1600s people still do this same ****. Yeah, I could just say nothing all game but the thing is, if you say nothing you can also get banned. Once you say something even "Mia" it's hard to not keep talking so it usually mute all or talk all. Besides, I stand by and always will, banning someone over callin another player bad, is stupid. As is banning for the name num lock guy. There are flaws in the tribunal and that's fact. I'm sorry for all the fanboys of the trib who disagree.

Vadnarr

Recruiter

01-11-2013

There's no reasoning with you is there? Basically what people are trying to say nicely is this: change or get out. Those are your options. Deal with them and make your choice.

A Guy In Mexico

01-11-2013

Lol I know what people are trying to say. But hat doesn't change the fact that people on here have said things just as bad as me calling others "bad", they should be banned too. It's all about perception Nd what the individual finds offensive, which is different for everyone. If I should be banned for calling a teammate bad, I'm sure you should be banned for at least some stuff you've said in a game. Everyone should.

Xianio

01-11-2013

And they may have been already or have been in the past.

You have no idea what if those players have been banned now/before. But the better question is why do you let what others do affect your actions?

Have some dignity and decide to be better than that. Take the high road, would you jump off a bridge if your friends did etc etc.

LittleDi

01-11-2013

Quote:
Shiister:
Yes you a jerk. You complain about your jungler not ganking bottom when he was helping mid. Throughout the game you was negative, insulting your teammates and making the game unfun to play for them. You say the community need to toughen up, yet you here complaining about a ban on a game, toughen up cupcake, right?

Have you been studying the path of the Zileas Zealots as well?

KineticSkink

01-11-2013

Quote:
A Guy In Mexico:
Lol I know what people are trying to say. But hat doesn't change the fact that people on here have said things just as bad as me calling others "bad", they should be banned too. It's all about perception Nd what the individual finds offensive, which is different for everyone. If I should be banned for calling a teammate bad, I'm sure you should be banned for at least some stuff you've said in a game. Everyone should.

That's a logical fallacy. As I said before you are not representative of the general community. The fact you have manage to be permabanned AND get another account to the 2 weeks bans, makes you one of the most toxic players in the game.

This is not bad luck, it is entirely your fault.