Banned?? 2 weeks?? Red please??

12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Guy In Mexico

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrietti View Post
Tribunal looks for patterns of frequent / consistent toxicity. If others were not banned it is either they are not toxic often enough or are coming up on a tribunal case/ban. It could also mean that their reports were sent to tribunal and pardoned. Regardless of what happens to others in that game, only you are responsible for your behavoir in the game.

That said ill check out the game.

You are insulting to multiple teammates. It isnt just calling them bad you call them stupid, dumb, and trolls. Alone, even together, they are not that bad but that is hardly an excuse for it. You mention another account that has been perma-banned so clearly you have been through the system before. There are lots of codes and explinations out there, threads you can go through for more insight, and the infamous just "don't be a jerk" quote. I think that you understand that you can't, regardless of how true it may be or how upset you might be by what someone is doing, flame/insult them. You know this is against the spirit and code of the game but do it anyway and than whine when you are found guilty for it.

At the very most trying being constructive with your criticism. Instead of starting out with "do we have a jungler?" when you know damn well that you do. Try saying "jungler we could use some ganks" or they got people camping us we coudl sure use you down here". Later instead of something like "I love how this dumb jungler always comes when we're not there." Try giving the guuy more direction like "they are over extended now is a good time to come gank" or " we got this spell ready lets plan this..." You do not even try to positively interact with your teammates.

Noone says you need to be a care bear but you take less than ideal situations and make them worst by insulting your teammates, refusing to help them or go along with their plans b.c they didnt follow yours and then spam all chat with QQ. You were even asking for surrender votes b/c you felt the game was so hopeless and instead of making the best of it when it failed you insult your team more.

Luckily they were not so demoralized by you and janna that you all still pulled off a win but seriously..after all that can you really say it was worth it? And do you think your behavoir did anything to help the situation or make the game enjoyable? Myself, and I suppose a majority of voters, think no.

Again, this is far from the worst out there but that doesnt mean you are quite there yet. If you honestly cant think of any better way to phrase things or get your wishes across to your teammates than you might be one of those who are better of not typing in game at all. Stick to the basic MIA calls and warning/target pings. Continueing down the path you took with your first account is just going to end in this new account being perma-banned as well.

Sure I could of been nicer, but that doesn't change the fact that this isn't something worth banning over. Everyone has their opinions and the people who don't come on the trib or waste their time on it / the forums very often likely would of pardoned, it's just the tribunal happy people that punish the majority even when not worthy.

Of course I was banned, riot only looks at permanent suspensions so whatever the trib decided, happened.

Regardless, 1 game shouldn't be bannable, nor show up in the trib

Getsuei

01-11-2013

Quote:
When you are losing your lane at top or mid, Men do not blame it on their jungler. Men recognize that they are effectively playing a 2v1. They are confronting the person in their lane while constantly expecting a gank at anytime. Any ganks from their jungler are a bonus. An unexpected windfall. Little emo brats that can't control their emotions are the ones that rage at their jungler for not ganking their lane.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...23780#29123780

A Guy In Mexico

01-11-2013

The person in that quote should also be banned, for verbal abuse. If he can get away with that kind of talk, point proven. Mine was not nearly as much as calling people little emo brats etc. not that it offends me, but that's besides the point.

And btw first responder, it's funny you're one of the tribunal campers. One of those vote to punish even when a case shouldn't be

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
And btw first responder, it's funny you're one of the tribunal campers. One of those vote to punish even when a case shouldn't be
Name Shiister, and what case are you referring to yours? I would punish as others would and did.

A Guy In Mexico

01-11-2013

Idc about your name tbh, you're degrading more than I was and then say I should be punished, hypocrite. And yes my case, all the trib happy people vote to punish of course, they always do. Someone could literally only say "you're bad" once and only once, nothing else the rest of the game and you'd prob still vote to punish.

Shelzin

01-11-2013

Quote:
Oh no man no!!! You can't link a post like that... It deserves to be said outright again. Holy hot damn that was a nice post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kades View Post
Alright, so the tone of this thread has definitely taken a pretty unfortunate turn.

We got some calls for some face-punching and some faux medication claims and a bunch of 'man-up' OP nonsense going on... just silliness abounds.

I guess I'll take a stab at addressing the "Man Up" stuff, because I hear a number of people saying that sentiment, even though it can vary on how colorfully they articulate it:

First off, when you are playing a game and you have a less skilled player on your team, Men do not whine and rage at the person they are playing with. Little emo brats that can't control their emotions do that.

When you are losing your lane at top or mid, Men do not blame it on their jungler. Men recognize that they are effectively playing a 2v1. They are confronting the person in their lane while constantly expecting a gank at anytime. Any ganks from their jungler are a bonus. An unexpected windfall. Little emo brats that can't control their emotions are the ones that rage at their jungler for not ganking their lane.

When you are at bottom lane and are lucky enough to have a support who offers to forgo farming at all so that you can farm as much as possible, Men do not rage at their support for being fragile throughout the game. They recognize that their support started with sub-optimal escape items while you most likely went boots. That while you were buying 'fun' items that up your damage or survivability, they were trying to save up enough to buy wards or an oracle while not having any farm- just to help their team survive. It's little emo brats that can't control their emotions that whine and rage about not having enough wards- when they've been farming non-stop and have access to the same wards as their under-farmed teammate.

I agree with you that there is a very real problem in our game with people not being able to "Man Up". But the problem is not with the OP. He handled his frustrations- he didn't lash out like a little boy and start a flame war about the trolls in the game or whine about how useless this community is- he endured his frustration over multiple games, processed it, and then articulated it. Like a man.

If you were playing a game of 5-on-5 basketball at a park near your house- you wouldn't rage at your teammate for missing a shot. You recognize that both of you make mistakes and that it's a part of the game. You might even encourage them because you've all been there.

Men recognize that the skill level on their team might vary. They recognize that in some games, they're just going to be better than their teammates, and that's when they do whatever it takes to win. Men take on a leadership role and offer supportive advice. They buy wards even when they're an AD carry- simply because it needs to be done. They understand that in order to win, you have to encourage your teammates instead of berating them.

That's what 'men' do.

Don't ever whine and rage like an obnoxious little kid and then assume the subject of your anonymous, cowardly 'cyber bullying' is not a 'man' because he takes offense.

Shelzin

01-11-2013

Quote:
Idc about your name tbh, you're degrading more than I was and then say I should be punished, hypocrite. And yes my case, all the trib happy people vote to punish of course, they always do. Someone could literally only say "you're bad" once and only once, nothing else the rest of the game and you'd prob still vote to punish.
It would be a good idea for you to find out.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Quote:
Idc about your name tbh, you're degrading more than I was and then say I should be punished, hypocrite. And yes my case, all the trib happy people vote to punish of course, they always do. Someone oils literally only say "you're bad" once and only once, nothing else the rest of the game and you'd prob still vote to punish.
Oh please, I'm not as bad as you. You talk about community should toughen up, but showing that you a hypocrite, which is hilarious to me.

No Tribunal people don't vote punish always, ask people to show their Justice Review stats and you will see pardons.

Did I say I would punish you for 1 thing you said? No, I pointed out all the things you said which was in violation of the code and said I would punish. Tribunal judges take everything you say into consideration before deciding whether to pardon or punish, unless it's you making racist, homophobic, or sexual remarks.

Stop blaming your ban on "Tribunal being broken", when it's your behavior that is broken.

Jamie98s

01-11-2013

you called mundo "dumb" and said he is bad. that is negative attitude and easily punished. Please reform your behavior

A Guy In Mexico

01-11-2013

No, it is the tribunal that's broken.

12345612 ... 16