Banned?? 2 weeks?? Red please??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeetoX

Senior Member

01-15-2013

It's ok though, my account mysteriously disappearing makes me think the reds like to cover stuff up..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeetoX View Post
Lol it's funny, people like you prove exactly why there shouldn't be a tribunal. You shouldn't be allowed to vote in it. Especially if you think I should be perma banned for posting a topic.
Wouldn't find it funny if you finally got a permaban because you show absolutely zero chances of reforming in your post. You think it's a joke. I've given you many examples of what people would punish you for and you have discarded all of them.

Your previous account STILL EXISTS even though it's earned what we call a forum ban. You just played on it.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20657091#history

I tried to be nice, I've tried to be rational, I've tried to be polite, and you've been a jerk the whole way thru.

Edit: Pardon... guess you were just posting on another account. Too bad really. Can't learn, so you keep making the same mistakes over and over.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeetoX

Senior Member

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Wouldn't find it funny if you finally got a permaban because you show absolutely zero chances of reforming in your post. You think it's a joke. I've given you many examples of what people would punish you for and you have discarded all of them.

Your previous account STILL EXISTS even though it's earned what we call a forum ban. You just played on it.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20657091#history

I tried to be nice, I've tried to be rational, I've tried to be polite, and you've been a jerk the whole way thru.

Edit: Pardon... guess you were just posting on another account. Too bad really. Can't learn, so you keep making the same mistakes over and over.

Lol Sorry but, My other account is not banned from the forums. It would say "you have been banned from the forums"
It just says "unrecognized username or password. It wasn't a ban. I have nothing to learn here, nothing from you either. You can believe you are right just as much as I can believe I am.
You say you're right, I say I am, but you're just as ****-eyed as I am if you think only what you say is right - which you do. Again, go find someone else to annoy/spam. If you think I am completely ignoring your posts, stop posting, all you're doing is being an annoying human being. You think being banned for calling a teammate dumb/bad is ban worthy, I don't. Move on with your opinions and go bug somebody else. Get THAT through your thick skull. I am awaiting a red, not your pathetic posts.

Edit:
Oh, and I have NOT played any games on that account..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saraleet

Junior Member

01-15-2013

15 pages of arguments and no one has touched on the rudimentary function of chat. The communication system within a match is intended for strategic communications amongst your team and civil salutations such as "GLHF" or "GGWP" or what have you to the other team. There is no reason to type ANYTHING that doesn't have a direct interest in helping your team coordinate or strategize in the interest of winning the match. It's that simple. Any other social banter should be reserved for private messages and your friends list and preferably outside the match.
As far as I'm concerned the tribunal system is far too lenient. If you are impressed by someone in game, try to add them and if its mutual than you can chat and say whatever your little heart desires. On the flip side, If you encounter someone who is incapable of performing at your level then rest assured they will soon be lower ELO than you and you will no longer see them, in the mean time, ignore, be a bigger person and move on. No typing required.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeetoX

Senior Member

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraleet View Post
15 pages of arguments and no one has touched on the rudimentary function of chat. The communication system within a match is intended for strategic communications amongst your team and civil salutations such as "GLHF" or "GGWP" or what have you to the other team. There is no reason to type ANYTHING that doesn't have a direct interest in helping your team coordinate or strategize in the interest of winning the match. It's that simple. Any other social banter should be reserved for private messages and your friends list and preferably outside the match.
As far as I'm concerned the tribunal system is far too lenient. If you are impressed by someone in game, try to add them and if its mutual than you can chat and say whatever your little heart desires. On the flip side, If you encounter someone who is incapable of performing at your level then rest assured they will soon be lower ELO than you and you will no longer see them, in the mean time, ignore, be a bigger person and move on. No typing required.
If this is the case, Riot should set up a system of either:
A: 'Quick Chat' (Press keys to get to "gg" etc.
B: Only certain words are allowed through the chat.

There is no reason you shouldn't be allowed to communicate, otherwise this should become a one player game. That being said, it's a community game, it's a VIDEO game. There really shouldn't be any restrictions on what you say, it's over the internet.. Think about it.
The only restrictions I would add if any, would be racial slurs or intensive cursing if desired, but that's also why there is a "filter" or "not filtered". People should be able to choose what they see and what they do see in the sense of muting/filtering chat, rather than banning everyone who types something they / tribunal judges don't like. It's absolutely ridiculous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saraleet

Junior Member

01-16-2013

This is a game in which the purpose is to win a match. This match is defined by the guidelines the original game developers thought would work such as the 3 lanes,river, jungle, neutral creeps and buffs. On top of that they added a monetary system and an item shop where you can improve the performance of your champion's base stats and abilities all for the purpose of overcoming your opponents and securing the objectives needed to satisfy a victory rather than a defeat. The more matches you win, the more difficult your opponents will become via the ELO system.

That is the game, that is its purpose and that is what is so attractive/addictive about this game. We don't watch an IEM, MLG or any other tournament to watch people chat and I assure you that the players voice communications are strictly for play calling, strategy and coordination. There is nothing about this game that includes a need for spamming, trolling, typing an excuse every single time you do something sub-optimal, telling your team mates about your breakfast, racism, political or religious views, drama, gossip, rumors or jokes. If you are using chat in any of the aforementioned methods than you are subjecting yourself to punishment and should be aware and in acceptance of that punishment.

With the ping system and the meta play there really is no reason, AT ALL, to type in chat whatsoever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeetoX

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraleet View Post
This is a game in which the purpose is to win a match. This match is defined by the guidelines the original game developers thought would work such as the 3 lanes,river, jungle, neutral creeps and buffs. On top of that they added a monetary system and an item shop where you can improve the performance of your champion's base stats and abilities all for the purpose of overcoming your opponents and securing the objectives needed to satisfy a victory rather than a defeat. The more matches you win, the more difficult your opponents will become via the ELO system.

That is the game, that is its purpose and that is what is so attractive/addictive about this game. We don't watch an IEM, MLG or any other tournament to watch people chat and I assure you that the players voice communications are strictly for play calling, strategy and coordination. There is nothing about this game that includes a need for spamming, trolling, typing an excuse every single time you do something sub-optimal, telling your team mates about your breakfast, racism, political or religious views, drama, gossip, rumors or jokes. If you are using chat in any of the aforementioned methods than you are subjecting yourself to punishment and should be aware and in acceptance of that punishment.

With the ping system and the meta play there really is no reason, AT ALL, to type in chat whatsoever.
Again, if this is the case, then Riot should ban everyone for anything non game related. (If you say hello, if you say "dang my football team lost") Which is VERY stupid.

Very stupid logic you have.

But if that's how the game was meant to be played, then the chat system should be disabled completely. No questions asked. Obviously it's not meant to be that way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YueienGato

Senior Member

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeetoX View Post
Again, if this is the case, then Riot should ban everyone for anything non game related. (If you say hello, if you say "dang my football team lost") Which is VERY stupid.

Very stupid logic you have.

But if that's how the game was meant to be played, then the chat system should be disabled completely. No questions asked. Obviously it's not meant to be that way.
Or you could, you know, learn to use it responsibly. Talking about football is harmless as it involves no one.

Talking about someone else in a negative light? Yeah it affects someone.

You can talk about football without being a jerk - unless your intention is to be a jerk - or you can talk to your teammates in a non-confrontational, whiny way.

The amount of hairsplitting with you is remarkable, really.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Guys, it's really not worth it.

This guy is so blinded by his own ego that every response, rude or polite, is met with "no, you just don't know." This person is so naive, so uneducated so poorly raised that he CANNOT take responsibility for his actions.

I know for the 98% of us this makes no sense but this guy honestly CANNOT SEE what he's doing wrong. He's here because he wants the attention he cannot get from bad-mouthing people in the game.

Read through this thread and you'll easily pick out the pattern.
"What did I do?"
"Well, you did this, this and this. In the future try to avoid that."
"No, you just don't get it. That's not how it works. You're the problem."

Over and over. He's a broken record and now he's made a new account so revisit the same argument because his last one got forum banned.

At this point - the only purpose of this thread is to make fun of the kid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harate

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post

At this point - the only purpose of this thread is to make fun of the kid.
That's pretty much what's been going on anyways. The tribunal forum is un-trollable so it's cute watching them post nonstop trying to elicit a reaction when they're really OUR entertainment. They break the monotony of repetitive "Y I BAND?" threads.

Cause no matter what, in the end, we get to point and laugh at them for their ban and there's nothing they can do about it. ^_^