Banned?? 2 weeks?? Red please??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrzun

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
If I had done it nicely and gave them guidance, like you said, they still may report me, and I have seen the other cases, people are being punished for nothing and pardoned for doing way worse than anyone can imagine pardonable.
You are right, I pardon many silly cases. I too have been reported for doing what you did, well sorta, and I got punished. I admit I was wrong, it won't happen again. I'm betting you'll be fine. The system isn't perfect, but some of us try hard to be fair.

A Guy In Mexico

01-14-2013

Lol ill admit, what I said could of been avoided but I still want a red post. I still see no reason to punish over my reform card.

LittleDi

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
Again you have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't say prove me wrong to the summoners code, I said prove me wrong to the "you didn't get banned because of just one case argument" Show me my other games that led to this ban.

I did not break every summoners code, but if you play it that way, every one on my team should of been banned.
... You're clueless aren't you? You break all the summoner code rules in one game and expect a pardon for it still.

I never once said I was pardoning all of your team. Some of them I'd want to punish based on what they said, not all of them though. The problem is that this is only your case. You cite to prove you wrong via the summoners code, and now you want to argue on one game case? Fine... here's another gem for you:

Quote:
8. Understand what "Punish" means

"Punish" means that you believe some sort of action should be performed on this player - not necessarily a suspension or ban. It could be a warning or name change.
Straight out of the tribunal guidelines.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun...s/#guideline-8

I do have one problem. I don't feel this is a worthy 2 week suspension either. But that's not something I get to decide. This tells me you have been thru the tribunal multiple times. That's all that determines if you're at 14 days. You had a warning email, a 1 day ban, a 3 day ban, and a 7 day ban. Frankly you're just too much of a jerk to accept fact posted to you. Yet I keep trying with hopes that your mental block on truth will go away.

How much more information do you need?

JamesThuy

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Just because a jungler don't gank your lane when you ask to or demand don't mean they refusing to communicate, a jungler don't have to obey you.

You can report me as people did in your reform card, submit a Support ticket by the top right hand corner, and good job by making yourself look foolish when you say community need to toughen up yet you say I deserved to be ban from the forums from 1 comment, while you say you don't deserve to be banned yet you have multiple instances of being a jerk.
Wth is refusing to communicate according to you? Apparently you say in other threads you can only try something new, if your team agrees. That isn't obeying your team? While this guy indeed is toxic, you're inconsistent and it isn't logical.
Why don't I pick whoever I want, and go to whatever lane I want, and no answer my team. According to you, I don';t have to obey my team, I guarantee that you would hit punish.

Also your grammar is terrible.

YouShallSeppuku

01-15-2013

WeetoX

01-15-2013

<- this is A guy in mexico.

It seems as if, when I try to login on my account, it says "account does not exist" similar.
(It's prob wookie avoiding commenting on my post, seeing as he still has yet too, or another red, for that matter.)

Anyways, I wanted to point out some more inconsistencies.

Red come and explain why I should be banned when everyone else is getting pardoned for worse?

I even voted to punish these cases.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6131605/#nogo

Game 2:
"Morgana [00:23:56] nocturne u dumb"
"Morgana [00:41:03] noob lol"

Game 3:
"Morgana [00:12:32] say mia ,mam
Morgana [00:12:37] wtf?
Morgana [00:12:50] report
Morgana [00:12:55] YI u suck man
Morgana [00:13:00] no gank no help nothing
Morgana [00:13:20] hell no
Morgana [00:13:24] he is suvk
Morgana [00:14:40] lol YI
Morgana [00:14:43] REWPORT
Morgana [00:14:46] U NOOB
Morgana [00:15:03] help me
Morgana [00:15:05] idiot
Morgana [00:15:23] guys im afk
Morgana [00:15:29] i wont play with this idiot
Morgana [00:15:35] gl
Morgana [00:15:47] cause nobody help me
Morgana [00:16:24] u bad in the jungle man"

Next case

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6131976/#nogo

Game 1:

Teemo [00:27:33] where are you guys
Teemo [00:27:36] the whole team is here
Teemo [00:27:41] you guys are allways ****ing late
Teemo [00:29:41] rofl
Teemo [00:29:43] these **** heads

Game 2:

Evelynn [00:20:02] rofl
Evelynn [00:20:03] ok
Evelynn [00:20:04] you guys win it
Evelynn [00:20:06] since your pros
Evelynn [00:20:08] obviously
Evelynn [00:20:09] lol
Evelynn [00:20:10] gg
Evelynn [00:20:11] later
Evelynn [00:29:26] focus nunu?
Evelynn [00:29:31] who the **** thought that was a good idea?

Game 3:

Zilean [00:12:26] you guys are baaaa
Zilean [00:12:27] badd
Singed [00:14:17] WTF IS THIS JUNGLE
Zilean [00:14:24] he blows
Zilean [00:14:28] hard
Zilean [00:16:04] cool.. i dont care that you suck.. i just have an opinion about it
Zilean [00:16:15] so quit being a baby
Zilean [00:19:42] lol
Zilean [00:19:45] THIS NOC
Zilean [All] [00:19:46] SO BAD
Zilean [All] [00:19:51] LOL
Zilean [All] [00:19:55] HE ULTED THEN FLASHED
Zilean [All] [00:19:59] for no reason

Game 4:

Ryze [00:02:10] you bad.

Do I think either of these cases should be banned? no, but I know all of you do. So explain to me why way more "toxic players" (in your guys' eyes.) are getting pardoned when I said less then these players did and had one game and got punished?

There is no consistency and people in the trib don't vote fairly.

Kabusabe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Pardoned or worse?

WeetoX

01-15-2013

??

LittleDi

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeetoX View Post
<- this is A guy in mexico.

It seems as if, when I try to login on my account, it says "account does not exist" similar.
(It's prob wookie avoiding commenting on my post, seeing as he still has yet too, or another red, for that matter.)
Wouldn't find it funny if you finally earned a permaban from your posting.

WeetoX

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Wouldn't find it funny if you finally earned a permaban from your posting.
Lol it's funny, people like you prove exactly why there shouldn't be a tribunal. You shouldn't be allowed to vote in it. Especially if you think I should be perma banned for posting a topic.