Banned?? 2 weeks?? Red please??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Guy In Mexico

Senior Member

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Wrong. You been banned for 2 weeks, so this isn't your 1st time in the Tribunal. This 1 game didn't land you in the Tribunal by itself, you had other games which landed you in Tribunal, it just not shown to us. If Riot showed us every reform card from your warning to your 2-week ban, I'm sure you would be consider pretty toxic to the community.
I don't have any problems with a red posting my reform cards or quotes from the games.

This one game did land me in the tribunal. Regardless of what you say, Otherwise, show me the other games. DO it. The other games could of been spam reports for all you know. The other games NEED to be shown. What's the problem here? I'm even requesting a red show the other games. But they won't. I guarantee a red has read my post. Idc what you say, if they refuse to show other games, then this one game is the reason I was banned. Just this one game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
I don't have any problems with a red posting my reform cards or quotes from the games.

This one game did land me in the tribunal. Regardless of what you say, Otherwise, show me the other games. DO it. The other games could of been spam reports for all you know. The other games NEED to be shown. What's the problem here? I'm even requesting a red show the other games. But they won't. I guarantee a red has read my post. Idc what you say, if they refuse to show other games, then this one game is the reason I was banned. Just this one game.
And you violated the summoners code in this one game. You're arguing that the fact that it wasn't a major violation means you're wrongfully punished now. Did that work with anyone in your entire life?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Comrademig

Senior Member

01-14-2013

Haha "one game", as if we haven't heard that one before..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Guy In Mexico

Senior Member

01-14-2013

^ prove me wrong. and Actually the summoners code never says I cannot call a teammate bad. But the summoners code says to use /ignore for people in game if you don't like what they are saying. So technically everyone who doesn't use /ignore should be reported/banned for breaking the summoners code.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
^ prove me wrong. and Actually the summoners code never says I cannot call a teammate bad. But the summoners code says to use /ignore for people in game if you don't like what they are saying. So technically everyone who doesn't use /ignore should be reported/banned for breaking the summoners code.
Show where summoner code says use the mute function if you don't like what people are saying, since you asking for proof.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
^ prove me wrong. and Actually the summoners code never says I cannot call a teammate bad. But the summoners code says to use /ignore for people in game if you don't like what they are saying. So technically everyone who doesn't use /ignore should be reported/banned for breaking the summoners code.
Alright, proven. Here ya go.

Quote:
II.Drive Constructive Feedback


“When you confront a problem you begin to solve it.” -Rudy Giuliani

Player feedback is an important force in the decision making process of Riot Games. If you want to make your voice heard, taking the time to let us know how you’re feeling about the game is a good place to start. When you give feedback, make sure you take a holistic approach. If you only give negative feedback, you may find that the changes you influence detract from what you initially enjoyed. Moreover, people are simply more likely to listen if you present yourself in a calm, well thought out manner.
How does one fix being bad with the constructive feed back of... "you're bad"? Where is your solution? Declare them bad, and move on?

Quote:
III.Facilitate Civil Discussion


“To disagree, one doesn't have to be disagreeable.” -Barry Goldwater

As we mentioned earlier, we want you to give feedback, but being part of the community doesn’t stop there. Whether you’re in chat, in a game, or on the forums, there are plenty of people to meet, and plenty of topics to discuss. Whether you’re discussing game balance and champion viability, trying to form a premade team, or just want to express your affection for the legendary and infamous Gentleman Cho’gath, we encourage you to share your thoughts with other players.

When you choose to participate in a discussion with the rest of the playerbase, always try to be receptive to another player’s point of view. If you keep an open mind, you’d be surprised what valuable information you can glean from your fellow players. Also, be mindful of how you present your point of view. If a player feels strongly on a subject, don’t get caught up trying to have the last word. Just state your side and exit the conversation gracefully rather than give them the opportunity to pick a fight.
You don't facilitate discussion. You issue a challenge, then when proven wrong ignore the results. I don't have to argue this. You'll ignore it and prove it correct.

Quote:
IV.Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else’s Expense

Remember, taking a jab at your friend in the middle of the game is a lot different than making a glib remark at a complete stranger. Someone who is unfamiliar with what you consider playful may take your comment as an attack and react unfavorably. If two players on a team start fighting, good communication and teamwork become nearly impossible. Once communication breaks down, the likelihood of victory is drastically diminished. It isn’t uncommon for simple, good natured teasing to spiral out of control into a loss, so do yourself a favor and don’t run the risk of sabotaging your own success.
Do we know your mindset? No. Do you speak like a troll often? Yes. Did you declare you were going to ignore a call for help to complete a team objective in the game? Check. You can't deny you enjoyed telling that mundo you're not going to help with dragon. It's obvious you did.

These are JUST a few of the other summoners code pieces you agreed to.

You literally broke ALL of them in this one game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Guy In Mexico

Senior Member

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Alright, proven. Here ya go.

How does one fix being bad with the constructive feed back of... "you're bad"? Where is your solution? Declare them bad, and move on?

You don't facilitate discussion. You issue a challenge, then when proven wrong ignore the results. I don't have to argue this. You'll ignore it and prove it correct.

Do we know your mindset? No. Do you speak like a troll often? Yes. Did you declare you were going to ignore a call for help to complete a team objective in the game? Check. You can't deny you enjoyed telling that mundo you're not going to help with dragon. It's obvious you did.

These are JUST a few of the other summoners code pieces you agreed to.

You literally broke ALL of them in this one game.
Again you have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't say prove me wrong to the summoners code, I said prove me wrong to the "you didn't get banned because of just one case argument" Show me my other games that led to this ban.

I did not break every summoners code, but if you play it that way, every one on my team should of been banned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Guy In Mexico

Senior Member

01-14-2013

Also littledi, you really should get a life. I've asked for a red and said I don't need anymore of your pointless responses. You should go find some other thread to spam nonsense on and let me await my red post, if they ever decide to come post. I don't need yours. They are meaningless since you never post relative to my posts, and half the time you just make **** up. Please, go find someone else to bug/troll.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrzun

Senior Member

01-14-2013

Well, you clearly were toxic. Complaining constantly IS toxic.

"Encourage players who are having trouble, and congratulate those who are playing well. And most of all, if you’re having a bad game don’t take it out on your team!"

If you had said hey, next time do it like this so I can do this... that's fine. Some people do report you if you offer any suggestions. I would pardon in those instances and I have seen silly things reported to the Tribunal. I too pardon more than most.

What you did was pure negative and complaining.

You can change your ways and accept the rules of the community or now know what happens.

If you had another game you were reported on and I saw positive communication, I might have pardoned. People getting upset and frustrated and venting I get it, showing remorse and calming down... shows you aren't out of control. If near the end of a match I see an I'm sorry guys... I got out of control, you get a pardon. You're defending what you did... which means punish till you get the message.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Guy In Mexico

Senior Member

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrzun View Post
Well, you clearly were toxic. Complaining constantly IS toxic.

"Encourage players who are having trouble, and congratulate those who are playing well. And most of all, if you’re having a bad game don’t take it out on your team!"

If you had said hey, next time do it like this so I can do this... that's fine. Some people do report you if you offer any suggestions. I would pardon in those instances and I have seen silly things reported to the Tribunal. I too pardon more than most.

What you did was pure negative and complaining.

You can change your ways and accept the rules of the community or now know what happens.

If you had another game you were reported on and I saw positive communication, I might have pardoned. People getting upset and frustrated and venting I get it, showing remorse and calming down... shows you aren't out of control. If near the end of a match I see an I'm sorry guys... I got out of control, you get a pardon. You're defending what you did... which means punish till you get the message.
If I had another game I was reported for and you saw negative attitude, then this case should of been pardoned, there was simply one case provided. There should always be more, if not, pardon is almost always necessary. Nobody on my team was positive. If the rest of my team was positive and I was negative, I may understand some.

If I had done it nicely and gave them guidance, like you said, they still may report me, and I have seen the other cases, people are being punished for nothing and pardoned for doing way worse than anyone can imagine pardonable.