Banned?? 2 weeks?? Red please??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Guy In Mexico

01-13-2013

Nobody.

LittleDi

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
Nobody.
Wrong. There is someone you need to apologize to. It is yourself. Somehow you have allowed yourself to become so much of a bigot that nobody's allowed to speak to you without being wrong. You claim we have double standards, but you have the biggest double standard of all.

First off you have apparently decided that calling people dumb is acceptable:

Graves [00:15:47] I love how this dumb jungler always comes when we're not there.

Then you refuse to get an objective that would not only help you but your entire team:

Graves [00:18:15] mundo you can't expect us to help with drag when you refused to gank all game.

So you ignore your allies. When they do the same to you here comes the verbal spew:

Graves [00:24:15] so what
Graves [00:24:17] i pinged back for a reason
Graves [00:24:24] nope
Graves [00:24:26] riven ignored mine
Graves [00:24:46] shoulda listened to mine.
Graves [00:25:00] stupid riven

You declare you are going to troll now:

Graves [00:25:29] if she wants to troll, i can too

Teamwork needed time by now regardless as this is minimum mid game. First person to suggest it and your response to it:

Dr. Mundo [00:26:06] together
Graves [00:26:09] nah
Graves [00:26:12] screw you guys

You can't say someone else doing this wouldn't earn the report, but because you know it's your report you will say it's perfectly acceptable. You do this the entire thread.

A Guy In Mexico

01-13-2013

No actually you again always misunderstand my point. It's all about the circumstances. For instances, I mimicked how my teammates played, they refuse teamwork and don't get banned, but why when I do, do I? If I saw this report ever on anyone I would always hit pardon. Fact. That's besides the point, I never said anyone who disagrees with me is wrong, or that I am always right, qoute me exactl word for word where I said I was always right?

Jungler refused to gank or help us, but then ping spammed us to help dragon/blue, that's not how it works you can't expect teamwork when you give none. As for the trolling part, I never said I was going to troll, just that if she wants too, I CAN. Not WILL. CAN.

And you know what, if you can't handle being called dumb or bad in a video game, you shouldn't play it. I NEVER get upset if a teammate calls me bad or stupid or dumb or WORSE, I rarely reported before I got banned, I then reported at least one person per game, even some for stupid reasons.

A Guy In Mexico

01-13-2013

Even if you say calling someone bad or dumb is ban worthy, then again, nearly everyone should be banned, and all hear cases being pardoned when they cuss their teammates out or literally rage all game about one thing,(which I never do either, again all I've done is called teammates bad.)
They get pardoned for way worse than me. THIS, is why the trib is flawed. If all the people that pardoned these other players voted on mine, I'd be pardoned too. But there is no consistency in the trib, none. Which is why riot needs to fix it and maybe hire specific people who always do it, then they always vote wih similar standards.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

OP, there's a reason why Wookie haven't posted in your thread. It's a obvious punish and the reasons have already been told to as why your punishment was deserved by many people.

170 Calories

01-13-2013

Quote:
leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6029351/

One game, and not even anything serious. If calling someone bad is bannable, there should be no lol players period. None. All should be banned. The people in the game were worse than I was and I KNOW they weren't banned.
(Prove me wrong?)

This is similar for why my main was perma banned. This community needs a needs a new system, we pay for riots goods, they should step up and pay some people to do the trobun cause this is absolutely retarded.
What makes people think that if Riot hired people to do the tribunal that they wouldnt follow the same system that is in place currently? It would be no different.

KineticSkink

01-13-2013

Quote:
Even if you say calling someone bad or dumb is ban worthy, then again, nearly everyone should be banned, and all hear cases being pardoned when they cuss their teammates out or literally rage all game about one thing,(which I never do either, again all I've done is called teammates bad.)
They get pardoned for way worse than me. THIS, is why the trib is flawed. If all the people that pardoned these other players voted on mine, I'd be pardoned too. But there is no consistency in the trib, none. Which is why riot needs to fix it and maybe hire specific people who always do it, then they always vote wih similar standards.
No. We already established you are statistically one of the most toxic players in the game, and given the number of bans you received, the statistics are a reliable indicator.

While there are a handful of people worse that you, there are 99.5% of players whom are not.

LittleDi

01-13-2013

hopeless be the OP... soon the permaban thread cometh.

A Guy In Mexico

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KineticSkink View Post
No. We already established you are statistically one of the most toxic players in the game, and given the number of bans you received, the statistics are a reliable indicator.

While there are a handful of people worse that you, there are 99.5% of players whom are not.
This is a complete lie, because you cannot assume someone is more toxic than anyone else just because of bans. I just posted in another thread, today I went in the tribunal and without reading a single case I hit punish on 19 and pardon on 1. The one I pardoned got punished, 18 got punished, and 1 got pardoned, and the one that got pardoned =

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6131605/#nogo

Was worse then some of the other cases. (I went back and reviewed some after a punish verdict was given, and some of the cases didn't even deserve a ban, or warning.)

So had I hit punish on all, I would of gotten 19 out of 20 right. WITHOUT even reading the cases. It's that simple. The system is flawed.

As for having riot do it, I mean this as in, hirer 20 (just an example, obviously many more may be needed) people to go through the cases routinely, this way, it's ALWAYS the same people voting, and will always be consistent.

The reason for this is because there are cases that are 10x more "toxic" than mine which wasn't even really toxic, nor top toxic player as this guy continues to insist, get pardoned. But then the next day something that is nowhere close to being banworthy, gets banned.

i.e -> A player was apologizing to his team, said nothing rude, PERIOD, and received a punish majority, when, there was a duo of 2 in the game that trash talked him the entire game and all he said was "just play the games not over yet, I am sorry for messing up", literally all he said, yet he received the ban.

I'm sorry guys but even though you won't admit it, the tribunal system IS flawed and you can stand up for it all you want but there is really nothing good about it. If you consider calling a teammate bad/dumb top percentage of toxic players, you obviously don't play much lol seeing as nearly every game has a teammate that does something similar, guess that makes EVERY one top toxic players.
Yet, more toxic players are still receiving those pardons. Makes total sense guys! TRIBUNAL FAN BOYS WILL NEVER BE WRONG.

A Guy In Mexico

01-14-2013

I should mention, I do like the fact that a red has refused to come on here and post, obviously you guys make excuses for them like "of course not the verdict was clear / desered." But you can't proven that's the reason why anymore than I could prove he reason is that they know I'm right and didnt deserve the ban and they don't want to admit it.
- still looking for a red