Preseason Three Digi-Art Throwdown Contest FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Striate

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGberry View Post
Can my friend participate under my account? He is an artist and wants to enter but he doesn't play the game at all.
Unfortunately, no. Your account, your art only. It's in the rules

MsPudding

Sentient Pudding

Follow MsPudding on Twitter

01-12-2013
6 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skodak View Post
While I don't intend to participate, I'm a little confused about something. In your other thread (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2992924) you state:
However, on the official rules page (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/presea...-contest-rules), it says that the honorable mention winners will receive a Wacom Intuos5 Small.

Just want a little clarification as to which statement is accurate.
My apologies, the correct prize would be the Wacom Intuos5 Small. :O
(I hear from a few artist friends, that it's the better product anyway ^_^)

Ceruse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

I will ask this in both this thread and the FAQ thread since I'm not sure which is the best place to ask: Are animations completely out of the contest, or can they be included?

Hot Tateware

01-12-2013

So let's say I submit my entry and wait for the contest, but I'd like to post it on an imagesharing site (tumblr :V). Can I post it as I submit, or would I have to wait until after the deadline?

RedFeralution

01-13-2013

I'm a little confused - on the main page for the contest it says "create a picture of your favorite champion preparing for Season Three " but here it says draw a picture of them training? With preparing i would think entries like them just using their skills with the new items would be acceptable, but with training it makes me think that we'd have to draw them in some kind of training situation.

So the question is- if we draw them just using the items, without a target or fight, will it meet the requirements for "Does this piece accomplish the goal of showing champions truly “training” for Season 3, or does it require explanation to be understood?"

Edit: also wondering, is it preparing or training? x_x

TDG Nexo

01-13-2013

Can Someone clarify the last part for me? Can I draw it and then scan it? :c

Imperial539

01-13-2013

100$ worth of RP for a grand prize? If only I had artistic abilities outside of writing...

Flaresia

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
This is a global contest. Including China, and Garena territories as well.
While you say it's a global contest, why isn't BR server region included in submission form?

Candlebolg

01-13-2013

First time even considering entering any contest from Riot, but I'm in need of a new tablet, so this contest has piqued my interest.

My main question however, is will you guys ship to Canada? There've been way too many contests/sweepstakes/giveaways that say "NA" but really only mean "US".

Dragonman414563

01-13-2013

I am new to this and I have a question so do we draw it or make it digitally or both?