Preseason Three Digi-Art Throwdown Contest FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skodak

01-12-2013

While I don't intend to participate, I'm a little confused about something. In your other thread (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2992924) you state:

Quote:
Ten honorable mention winners will receive:
  • A Wacom Bamboo Create pen tablet
  • 8,000 RP
However, on the official rules page (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/presea...-contest-rules), it says that the honorable mention winners will receive a Wacom Intuos5 Small.
Quote:
Honorable Mention. Ten fan-chosen Entries shall receive one Wacom Intuos5 small, one League of Legends drawstring goodie bag, and 8,000 Riot Points.
Just want a little clarification as to which statement is accurate.

Leu164

01-12-2013

Daeron07:
Can we interpret the items to how we see fit? as in let's say Taric's Shield becomes engraved with runes for Runic Bulwark, but it's still his "shield"? an ourtageous shield with gems and stuff? Or Spirit of the Ancient golem to be a gem and blue-ish glow or do we HAVE to break a champion's design to incorporate the items? I already have some ideas D:

Ynette

01-12-2013

Are multiple submissions allowed?
I live in EU, but play in NA. When I submit, must I use NA? Are the winners chosen per version, or it doesn't matter?
I am so. so excited about this.

Jebbikuh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

I was wondering if we are allowed to make our own outfits for the champions we chose, or are we limited to the outfits that are shown in their skins?

xXEibonXx

01-12-2013

is the contest open for south american users?

Moricchi

01-12-2013

Question. When drawing the character, does it have to be an official skin/official out fit the champion has already or can you draw a fan made outfit?

Zeppelyn

01-12-2013

Hello, I would like a clear answer of whether or not traditional art is eligible for this contest? I know it says it is on the bottom of the FAQ, but in the original contest thread one of your posts said it was a digital-only contest, so I'm a little confused..

MasterGberry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Can my friend participate under my account? He is an artist and wants to enter but he doesn't play the game at all.

Dr Cat

01-12-2013

Do we need to use completely new season 3 items like Liandry's Torment and Seraph's Embrace, or can we use reworked items like Guinsoo's Rageblade, Malady, and Tiamat?

Solari Brigadier

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGberry View Post
Can my friend participate under my account? He is an artist and wants to enter but he doesn't play the game at all.
I really hope not. Let's keep this as an art contest for League players.