Talking to your premade group in-game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

So i was just playing a game and this idea came to my mind. It probably was suggested before as its very simple actually. You usually see all the fuzz about premades talking to each other on the chat, annoying the rest of the team ( specially if they are talking on another language) so i was wondering, wouldnt it be really helpful if you added a command to talk only to the member of your party (this is, your fellow premade firends). The same way that the current "/w" allows you to talk to a single guy on your firend list...

Add this "/g" or "/group" function so the messages you type afterwards only appear to your premade buddies. This would be really helpfull for premades that dont have Skype or something like that and also you would avoid the rest of the team to get frustrated to see all kinds of nonsenses on the chat (either if its on your language or another, you still feel lost on this situations)

Any way thats about it, what you guys think? Also if a red could shed some light on wheter or not is this posible and stuff like that.

Thank you and see you in the fields of justice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Err... any thoughts or opinions on this? I see a lot of views but no comments :/