Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Aether Wing Kayle splash art

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YuriSeele

01-11-2013

To the splash artists.

first of all, let me told you that i love SO MUCH many of your designs i think they are really fresh and awesome and they are a big part of why i buy skins. I have some posters in my rooms i like your work so much.

Well, now the request. Can you change or modify the Kayle face in this art splash? I understand that the PBE content is tentative to change.

Regards!

Mondreus

01-11-2013

... Why? I don't see anything wrong. She's fighting and probably at a high speed, you expecting to be a perfect expression?

YuriSeele

01-12-2013

Quote:
Mondreus:
... Why? I don't see anything wrong. She's fighting and probably at a high speed, you expecting to be a perfect expression?

Well, i forgot the speed factor, you have a valid point sir.

I would like something more like Battleborn Kayle, her hair and expression are more detailed.

in this one his hair look a bit plastic.

Vakaiya

01-12-2013

The artwork for this is WAY better than any Kayle splash I've ever seen.
Thank god this looks amazing, better than **** battleborn etc.

Shadowed Ruby

01-12-2013

It doesn't look like Kayle, though D: