Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Slay Belle Katarina @Riot. Read me please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Banishedd

01-11-2013

Ok, so I just noticed this one when I happened to glance at Katarina's relatively new Slay Belle skin, and I thought I'd ask for it to be changed. I realize that this is kind of hard to explain so bear with me.

So Katarina's golden blade things look fine and everything, but their red (candy cane?) handles are facing the wrong way. The one that she is holding in her right hand (behind her) has its handle facing the opposite direction, but the blade is the going the same way as the one in front of her.

Another way to say it is this: If you drew a line through the blade in front of her it would look like the letter S. If you drew a line through the blade behind her it would look like a C or G. Get it?

If I didn't explain it well enough, just say so, but I think you should get the idea by now. Any chance this is going to get changed (just bothers me, sorry if this is trivial to the rest of you)?

Image Link:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GpfFINOOjj...a_Splash_7.jpg (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GpfFINOOjjc/UMnRMFsrd-I/AAAAAAAALyc/cZt2BfUWlA0/s1600/Katarina_Splash_7.jpg)

ChelleAstro

01-11-2013

You lost me there for a second, but now I get it. Basically the handle is facing the wrong way(?) but that's barely noticeable ;_;

Phoe Dragon

01-16-2013

Lol, whoops.

Feo Leche

01-16-2013

I agree, Riot plz nerf.

Banishedd

01-21-2013

bump? fix plawkz <333