Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thresh Q cast time.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valenten

01-15-2013

why hasnt he come back?

Malrock3

01-16-2013

Feel like everything about thresh is SUPER slow.... his walking his abilities, and his cool downs. Also seems like the range on his chain knock back is very very tiny... making the ability less than useful... especially considering how small of a distance the enemy is knocked back.

Jace77

01-16-2013

The cast time is really only a problem when chasing someone down (and / or) with enough damage to one shot minions.

Zelanthair

01-16-2013

The problem isn't really the cast time for his q. It's the fact that it is not stated in the description of his q that there is a wait time before the q actually casts out. You know, like it says it with Caitlyn's q. I do think it should be shortened anyway though.

MahogonyMan

01-16-2013

The cast for his q for me varies every now and again, most times it will be normal others are instant.

Anyway i wouldn't compare him to a blitz for 2 main reasons

1) Thresh can't pull champs/creeps over walls, Blitz can
2) Depending on distance, the target may not make it all the way to Thresh, where if Blitz hits, the target will always come to him

Thane Soren

Recruiter

01-16-2013

he forgot

Ordosan

01-17-2013

Ive gotten too used to naut grab so when I throw it near end range I expect to hit. on thresh Half the time they dbl the range i started casting it at.

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

01-17-2013

I'm probably going to wait to discuss this in greater depth at the time of release. Sorry for the tease.

Here 4 Your Head

01-17-2013

when is he being released?

Xenotime Gaze

01-17-2013

I had heard (Cant test, new computer not running PBE) that Thresh's Q can cast instantly if he auto-attacks immediately before it. If his cast time feels so prohibitive, i think they should keep that functionality imo.