Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thresh Q cast time.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akuen

01-12-2013

Quote:
uses The Box to trap that tank out of position.

Can't really do that anymore. A champion can only take damage from one of The Box's walls so the tank will just charge through the walls to the rescue. The slow still helps a bit.

Devinatiol

01-12-2013

I feel like this should be done because he already has a horribly slow movement speed

DT777

01-12-2013

Quote:
Valenten:
the wind up is far to long to make him stop to cast it. i sugguest either shorten the windup time OR allow him to cast it while moving. that would make it far more intersting.

I've been hitting Q's just fine :/

Then again, I play Leona, so Thresh Q should feel "natural" for me. Or close to natural, anyway.

BergMeister

01-12-2013

"If Blitz lands a grab on Amumu he can't throw him back."

I lol'd. That would be amazing. NO I DONT WANT YOU! Blitz can use his q a second time to chuck an enemy to a target location.

Akuen

01-13-2013

Quote:
Blitz can use his q a second time to chuck an enemy to a target location.

Syndra's grab should be able to grab yordle's :P "Oh hi there Teemo. Be a dear for me and jump into Baron pit?"

berzerk dragon

01-14-2013

Reminder bump. Don't leave us hanging, CertainlyT!

Thane Soren

Recruiter

01-14-2013

Quote:
CertainlyT:
Marked for later comment. I'll be back!

2 days later...

Basil van Yhun

01-14-2013

Quote:
BadgerDrool:

If Blitz lands a grab on Amumu he can't throw him back. Thresh can always choose to not hit Q a second time, use Flay to push back, or The Box to let his team run. Thresh can disengage his own pulls but Blitz cannot.

I don't see how he can disengage his own pull. He can try to run away as fast as possible but that's pretty much it. He still helped the enemy Amumu to get close to his team for a Q R combo and he can do almost nothing against it, The Box or his E won't help.

Lemming Jesus

01-14-2013

Quote:
CertainlyT:
Marked for later comment. I'll be back!

Any minute now.

berzerk dragon

01-15-2013

CertainlyT plz