Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest Winners!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Allegator

Junior Member

01-14-2013

Quote:
Xin it to Win It:
The entry you linked to did win, are you sure you are posting the right link?


I think he's being sarcastic


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Geoffrey

Recruiter

01-14-2013

Quote:
Pedro LopeZz:
@Xin

Yay, we got third! I'm happy, but you guys forgot to put my friends names on the list.

Missing ==> Mystic Knight & xpistalpetex


Verified that you have their names on the comment of your entry, so I added them to the announcement. Next time we will add fields for each name to be entered separately.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Geoffrey

Recruiter

01-14-2013

Quote:
Pedro LopeZz:
I think he's being sarcastic


I am sure I do not understand.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Allegator

Junior Member

01-14-2013

Quote:
Xin it to Win It:
Verified that you have their names on the comment of your entry, so I added them to the announcement. Next time we will add fields for each name to be entered separately.


Thank you Xin for your hard work, Wish i can work with you guys!! =] Been sending in my resume for almost a year now.


hahaha


Thanks again for this fun and exciting contest!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kevari

Junior Member

01-14-2013

Congratulations to all those who won!

Our team just noticed that we were not all included. I am sure there will be a Gratz email to wrap it up but the full team for

http://woobox.com/xa4sv3/vote/for/158568

Crescenda (Listed)
Kevari
ZeroV0

The name in that pic was ZeroV0 and the other names were in the other pic with the other angle of the ginger bread board.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Náyla

Member

01-14-2013

Quote:
Xin it to Win It:
The entry you linked to did win, are you sure you are posting the right link?


If this guy sent the right link he's gonna be pleasantly surprised! Haha


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Extra Stage

Member

01-14-2013

Was fun, grats everyone!

Also, what if we already bought the most recent Snowdown Showdown skins?
Didn't think I had a chance and was entering for fun so bought them when they were in store.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Geoffrey

Recruiter

01-14-2013

Quote:
Kevari:
Congratulations to all those who won!

Our team just noticed that we were not all included. I am sure there will be a Gratz email to wrap it up but the full team for

http://woobox.com/xa4sv3/vote/for/158568

Crescenda (Listed)
Kevari
ZeroV0

The name in that pic was ZeroV0 and the other names were in the other pic with the other angle of the ginger bread board.


Added.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kevari

Junior Member

01-14-2013

Quote:
Extra Stage:
Was fun, grats everyone!

Also, what if we already bought the most recent Snowdown Showdown skins?
Didn't think I had a chance and was entering for fun so bought them when they were in store.


Was curious as well. Some of us already have a majority of the skins. Can we make trades for other skins or RP of value?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Geoffrey

Recruiter

01-14-2013

If you already have the skins, we will deal with your one-on-one via email to make sure you get a prize of equal value.