Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest Winners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreampod

01-11-2013

Gotta say I'm pretty disappointed to see so many paintings with icing in the winners circle instead of actual gingerbread creations. It feels pretty lame to actually focus on what the contest is about and lose to a artist when they have ALL the other contests.

Here is my entry. I guess Snowmerdinger was a popular idea and since I made mine out of gingerbread instead of fondant it isn't pretty enough.

Lozorette

01-11-2013

Was hoping to get at least an honourable mention! Ah well, it was fun to make regardless
It's really cool to see what other summoners came up with. Congrats to the winners!

Here's what mine (Lozorette) and my boyfriend's (Lozor) (both on NA) submission looked like after we finished. It took us a good six hours to create and a few curse words along the way but we're proud of it!
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...ps76313b4f.jpg

Taiynted

01-11-2013

@Elsde - Thank you so much for liking mine! ^_^

HxC2 STEP RANDY

01-11-2013

I can see why I didn't win lol

HxC2 STEP RANDY

01-11-2013

by the way also have to say im shocked a lot of yours didn't win compared to the winners using fondant and just frosting

Hell000 kitty

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HxC2 STEP RANDY View Post
by the way also have to say im shocked a lot of yours didn't win compared to the winners using fondant and just frosting
i know man! i should of cheeated too and used fondant like almost all the winners did. NOT FAIR!

TechBromancer

01-11-2013

Congrats to the winners! I'm sad I didn't make it, but I had fun doing it. I hope you guys like it too!

Talyse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

I actually am horribly dissapointed I didn't even get into the top 20. I worked so hard on it, put so much detail in, and not a damn bit of fondant. I honestly want to know what riot employees were thinking while judging...

Dantide

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade8113 View Post
first page
Ur Mom is proud

HxC2 STEP RANDY

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell000 kitty View Post
i know man! i should of cheeated too and used fondant like almost all the winners did. NOT FAIR!
The present amumu one is clearly fondant/gumpaste, and I like how 2 of the honorable have the same gingerbread teemo.... -____- so original