Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest Winners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shakenspear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Riot went about this the completely wrong way in my opinion. It seems like in the voting section a lot of them are re submissions and half of them don't even use gingerbread. Also if you refresh the page you get some new submissions and lose some of the older ones in voting which is weird.

Ms LadyDelicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
Congrats to the winners! Just really surprised I didn't even make it to voting :/
O.O dat is awesome. Good work! Why did you decide to create fizz? and how tall is he?

You should post your answers to my questions on my forum that I am trying to start so people can post there creations and talk more indepth about baking and what not.

Nice work! ^.^

Anyone is welcome to post

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2992789

Infernlmagician

01-11-2013

I'm really surprised some of these entries didn't get picked. Looking at a few of the posts in here, these are phenomenal- yet they got beaten out by some basic 2D Teemo outlines (no offence. I'd still eat him. Happily).

Ah well. I'd like to post my Gingerbread Rune Page I made because I'm proud of it want at least a few people to see it. =P

Final farewell to the Christmas Season 2012. =3 Thanks, everyone!

Alex3omg

01-11-2013

I didn't win, so I'll just post mine here so people can see.

You can't really even see the cookies that well.. but they weren't very good anyway..

davu

01-11-2013

Hmm I had a scroll through the other winners and voting pages and I still think that they should show all submitted entries for an equal chance of winning?

Was my submission:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...898295&page=29

Shadou

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by User3 View Post
Random thought... but perhaps they had to choose an equal number of entries from NA and EU to be voted on by the community?

Judging by the contest threads prior to the results announcement, it seemed like NA had a TON of amazing entries (over 50+ pages worth of comments and entries, in fact). The EU site, however, only had around 4 pages of comments in that thread and I'm wondering if that is because the participation rate was generally lower for that region.

If the EU participation rate was so low, perhaps Riot was "forced" to choose even the not-so-creative entries in an attempt to include as many EU entries as NA ones.

I'm still trying to somehow piece together how entries like the copycat gingerbread Teemos could beat out any of the awesome ones posted in those threads. >_>
that would make alot of sense and I kinda hope that's the case cuz I see so many amazing entries so far in this thread

BronzeArmor

01-11-2013

Wow a redone teemo gingerbread got up and not even my karthus? Not saying mine was great but i followed the rules and they just copied the gingerbread teemo that was the example

Drivex

01-11-2013

Ya well I submitted a cake and from what I can tell whoever was judging did a pretty bad judging because Ive seen alot of entries that should have made it that didnt and some that did that shouldnt have. Who knows what they were deciding when they picked. I call BS myself.

NEXTLVLMECHANICS

01-11-2013

Congrats to the winners !

Katherz

01-11-2013

I agree with a lot of people, a lot of the honorable mentions are repeats and aren't even gingerbread cookies . On the upside though, my roommates and I made it to the voting round. I do wish they picked this picture to show instead of the one that is up for voting :\