Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest Winners!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yumex

01-11-2013

Quote:
Ombria:
I'm with Reikii! Worked my butt off too. (Yours was quite lovely!) Thought I'd share mine as well. Enjoy, and happy new year to all.

That looks delicious.

Ms LadyDelicious

01-11-2013

Quote:
Morphìne:
Wow.. Really.. I swear my Amumu's cuter/better than many in the voting :P.
Oh well, was still fun, quite disappointed though...

I really love your amumu as well. I am sorry my friend :/ In my heart you won a placement ^.^

Sunset Bound

01-11-2013

Reading some of these comments and people complaining about how their *own* submissions that didn't make the cut were far better than the ones that did, all I could think was, "My god, how full of yourself can you be?!"

I then went to cast my vote and saw some of the entries that made the cut. Not one, but TWO plain Teemo shaped gingerbread cookies that basically copies the gingerbread look in the original announcement.... umm...

PlayHappy

01-11-2013

I'm pretty disappointed in the similarity among the winning entries, especially with the claim that originality and creativity were being weighed so heavily in the judging. It seems to me that incorporating Yordles and/or Baron really was the way to go for this contest. I don't regret doing an unorthodox champ like Wukong, but as I said the variety is unfortunately small. Congratulations to the winners, I was hoping to make honorable mentions at the very least but since I did not I'll give everyone the opportunity to see my entry.

Ms LadyDelicious

01-11-2013

Quote:
Reikii:
Congratulations all who won! Here's my submission. I didn't make top 20 but I worked my butt off for it, I'd like to share it anyway! It's a section of the Dominion map btw

This... this right here is amazing as... I am flabbergasted that you didn't place. In my heart as well you placed. ^.^

I am very much interested in how you created your wonderful gingerbread house!!! And you should post all that in my discussion forum!!!!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=33384798#post33384798

Lilybet

01-11-2013

Quote:
PlayHappy:
I'm pretty disappointed in the similarity among the winning entries, especially with the claim that originality and creativity were being weighed so heavily in the judging. It seems to me that incorporating Yordles and/or Baron really was the way to go for this contest. I don't regret doing an unorthodox champ like Wukong, but as I said the variety is unfortunately small. Congratulations to the winners, I was hoping to make honorable mentions at the very least but since I did not I'll give everyone the opportunity to see my entry.

Omg! I just wanna nom his widdle face!

Yumex

01-11-2013

Quote:
PlayHappy:

Finally some crazy monkey love! <3 Sooo cute.

Vivilyn

01-11-2013

Quote:
PlayHappy:

OMG HE'S ADORABLE!!!

(Also forgot to mention that the Vladamir pool cookie from the other thread was also my favorite for downright brilliance LOL)

sephyIIis

01-11-2013

I even put $300+ worth of shroomie junkie in my teemo cookie (that's why I tried to make teemo look so stoned compared to urgot and yi. Yi and Urg are 100% off drugz ...6 senses = all green

T_T

....still no <3 for the junkies riot ?

Crispy Bacoon

01-11-2013

Quote:
Lycopus:
I didnt make it either T_T is it because my teemo is not white??? ^0^

That is the cutest Rammus Ive ever seen.