Runic bulwark too op, 3 person got it on enemy team gg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnstoppableTank

01-11-2013

So top got this item, bot support tank got it, jungler got it. So much MR AND HP AND ARMOR AND HP REG aura. too OP, where team got none and all squishy dead.

DarkenDragon

01-11-2013

first off, this just sounds like a "QQ I got my butt kicked and I donno what im doing" kind of thread.

secondly if your trying to imply that them stacking the armor is OP, you can only have a max 2 instances of the buff, those who have the item will have a personal buff and will get the aura buff, while those who dont have it will only get the aura buff.

the amount is not much either. so no its no OP you just dont know how to counter build

Nisshoku03

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

your name is ironic. youre saying you dont know how to counter yourself?

Grombolar

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkenDragon View Post
first off, this just sounds like a "QQ I got my butt kicked and I donno what im doing" kind of thread.

secondly if your trying to imply that them stacking the armor is OP, you can only have a max 2 instances of the buff, those who have the item will have a personal buff and will get the aura buff, while those who dont have it will only get the aura buff.

the amount is not much either. so no its no OP you just dont know how to counter build
Is this still true though? The aura has a unique name so can you still have more than one?

ROOOOOAST

01-11-2013

DUDE WHAT DONT U UNDERSTAND. THE 10 PPL IN THE GAME HAVE ACESS TO THE SAME ITEMS.
So that mean, that ur team also can have 1/2/3/4/5 bulwark if u want. So plz stop calling it op, if both team get 1, its equal right?

Nea De Penserhir

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grombolar View Post
Is this still true though? The aura has a unique name so can you still have more than one?
You still get the double dip.

Owner: Provides the aura, gets the benefit.
Other Owner: Provides the aura, gets the benefit.

The aura itself does not stack, but there seems to be something that's intentional; Where the owner gets a different version of the buff, allowing them to benefit twice over if the item is on someone else as well.

DarkenDragon

01-11-2013

the way auras works is that auras are coded to apply only to other people, because of this, the owner will not get the aura buff. instead the owner will get a self buff that is unique to themselves. this is why you get 2 buffs if 2 or more people have the same aura item.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Aura for more information

UnstoppableTank

01-11-2013

will, i was playing adc, so i can't build that item, but my team will didn't build it while enemy team got 3 of them!

Grombolar

01-11-2013

Quote:
the way auras works is that auras are coded to apply only to other people, because of this, the owner will not get the aura buff. instead the owner will get a self buff that is unique to themselves. this is why you get 2 buffs if 2 or more people have the same aura item.

Yeah I knew that's how they worked in S2 but thought maybe now that they are named it would be different. Thanks.

H0p0nP0p

01-11-2013

Quote:

U mean to tell me... Owner gets his aura buff AND 1 ally's aura buff?!?!? =O from now on, i will forever build bulwark also...

Bulwark is one of the strongest defensive item out there. Provides armor, resist, health, and health regen! =O imo if u can survive without dying, it's better than a ga... I always get it after ga is on cd and i got enuf gold =P