Lee Sin nerf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vergil

Recruiter

01-11-2013

Hey guys, I was just wondering if you guys know if Lee Sin is getting nerfed. I heard from somewhere that they are nerfing him in the next PBE patch and I was thinking of buying his Skin that is on sale but I doubt il use him much if he gets nerfed so I would like to know before hand. Thanks!

Fs Son0fSilas

01-11-2013

Nerfing of a champion, while in rare cases effectively gimp any usefullness, will not make them unplayable. It's for balance, and in the long run shouldn't effect his viability.

If you really like a champion, them becoming balanced/not unfair shouldn't affect whether or not you want a skin for them.

Andarel

01-11-2013

As far as I've seen, some of it is tooltip changes (Shield hasn't returned energy for a while afaik) and natural armor on the shield removed. He'll still be good even if the proposed nerfs go through, since they're mild.

Vergil

Recruiter

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSilas View Post
Nerfing of a champion, while in rare cases effectively gimp any usefullness, will not make them unplayable. It's for balance, and in the long run shouldn't effect his viability.

If you really like a champion, them becoming balanced/not unfair shouldn't affect whether or not you want a skin for them.
I know what you mean, but I dont 'really' like him, I usually only use him when my favorite jungler gets picked or banned and i feel like I could learn someone else if he got nerfed but as of know hes just kind of a secondary because I know hes really good.

Fs Son0fSilas

01-11-2013

i'd recommend picking mao if you are looking for a strong tank jungler that is an equally strong secondary to amumu. Naut too.

A sexy Zombie

01-14-2013

I heard they're removing his natural energy regen also, which would be nonsense. Also his slow on e is being reduced. So if the 1st one happens he will need blue just as badly as amumu does. and if the 2nd one goes inline with all the rest he will not be a viable laner anymore either besides for countering purposes. Having main with lee these are major nerfs in my opinion. Lee is broken no doubt about it but hes only op when you know how to use him like elise or jayce(if you dont then its a joke fighting them). But i think this is way to much, dont remove the armor and energy regen, reduce it if anything but dont get rid of it. The only buff is he is getting more spellvamp/lifesteal. COOL MY SMITES GIVE ME 20 MORE HP..... If you havent noticed im not happy at all about this nerf.

Andarel

01-14-2013

Whatever you heard about natural energy regen makes no sense, Zombie. The things that were removed on the PBE = Armor on W and the text about energy return on W (which was iirc removed from Live a while ago, but the tooltip never got fixed). Also, E slow reduced.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-14-2013

Please... don't turn the NPF into a forum where people get super anxious about possible PBE changes...

Please? There's a PBE forum for a reason, plenty of the changes that are seen on there don't go through, some get expanded even further. Seeing tests and then trying to predict how individual changes would affect live... well that's just a really silly thing to do.

SPUDZ and BUDZ

02-14-2013

I can't believe they nerfed Lee AGAIN... Oh look a slightly strong champion lets ruin him then not touch darius thresh fizz and countless other champions that are still insanely broken :/ not like they already nerfed lee 3 times before

TrueSkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUDZ and BUDZ View Post
I can't believe they nerfed Lee AGAIN... Oh look a slightly strong champion lets ruin him then not touch darius thresh fizz and countless other champions that are still insanely broken :/ not like they already nerfed lee 3 times before
I main lee Sin in ranked and to be honest he needed the nerf. He was to strong. If you max his E ganks are so easy because they cant really move. he has way to much mobility to have that powerful of a slow. and the armor on his w was pretty op in jungle. I could do a full clear in jungle gank a lane still have 1-2 hp pots and continue jungling by the time i ran out of hp pots the sustain from the life steal on the shield made it where i did not have to go back. far to many time i would have to force myself to shop once i get above 2.5k gold and not even realize it.