Diana Build Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BLiNDYxxi

01-26-2013

So I want to learn jungle diana and mid diana what would you guys recommend for each role and what jungle route should I take.

01-26-2013

Honestly Diana is in a bad way right now, I def wouldnt play her in the jungle too many other champs are better in that role, as far as playing mid, you have to be aggressive just play her tanky ap rylais etc.

barbeerian

01-26-2013

They mostly un-nerfed her recently and she's pretty good again in the jungle. Her ult range is pretty good again so she can be really hard to shake off, but of course that's post-6. Her ganks are still a bit lackluster pre-6 since you can't gap close and anyone with half a brain will have no problem backing off safely unless you flash-E them (even then they can just flash out and run). She's good at counter-jungling pre-6 though, clear times are solid and she has the shield to reduce damage taken so she's not overly vulnerable to getting jumped while you're doing it.

As far as jungle route goes, you always want to start Wolves -> Blue. Do wolves before blue because it saves time (your team should of course be helping), and blue is important because having the mana regen and cdr helps your clear times quite a bit which which means you gain xp/gold faster and take less damage so you can try and gank or counter-jungle earlier.

After you have blue there's a few different paths you can take:
-Just farm your jungle: Wraiths > Red > Double Golems > Wraiths > Wolves > Look to gank or go heal/buy.

-Steal their red / gank their jungler while he's fighting red (for this I recommend invading asap to drop a ward then retreating back to your side before wolves spawn). Try and come through river by their wraith camp while their jungler is fighting the red and kill them or steal red (or both!). Make sure to let them stand closer to the creeps while you fight so they take all the damage from the monsters.

-Go Red > Wraiths after blue and gank mid early. You probably won't get a kill her unless your lane has some good CC, but even if you just force the enemy to flash that's fine. If you do manage to burn a flash try go do wolves real quick then loop back around for a second attempt. Remember that flash CD is something like 4minutes, so you really want to make sure you take advantage of a burnt flash before it comes up again by ganking that lane.