Support fights > any other fights

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Causing Panic

01-11-2013

Nothing is more entertaining then when both the adcs happen to die and the supports duke it out

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

yeah it is so funny when Soraka or Janna get double kills

Shadowed Ruby

01-11-2013

How about supports throwing Pink Wards at each other? Then **** escalates to Oracles.

Causing Panic

01-11-2013

Quote:
How about supports throwing Pink Wards at each other? Then **** escalates to Oracles.
ROFL! i love games like that, it gives support role more fun then usual xD to bad oracles run out now :'(

SupportOrWillAFK

01-11-2013

How many supports have had their river ward pinked, got pissed and got a pink to kill the enemy pink?

Causing Panic

01-11-2013

^ **** goes down if that happens when im playing support

Shallow Cubes

01-11-2013

Yep - have to agree with OP. Always entertaining if both ADCs die and I can turn into Rage-raka for about 10 seconds, thinking I can take on the world, and sending flying bananas everywhere.

Causing Panic

01-11-2013

Quote:
Yep - have to agree with OP. Always entertaining if both ADCs die and I can turn into Rage-raka for about 10 seconds, thinking I can take on the world, and sending flying bananas everywhere.
all fun and games til the wukong comes for the bananas D:

its even more entertaining when both supports dont have mana and just autoing each other

Shadowed Ruby

01-11-2013

The absolute best, in my opinion, is getting ganked by the jungler, having your adc die, and you get a triple kill under the turret.

That has happened way too many times as Lulu and Taric.

Waffletimewarp

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Ruby View Post
The absolute best, in my opinion, is getting ganked by the jungler, having your adc die, and you get a triple kill under the turret.

That has happened way too many times as Lulu and Taric.

I like cleaning up team fights as Sona. I was oom and had to recall, so I got there late, fight ended with a 2 for 3 in their favor as I floated in, nailing a power chord and hymn of Valor and scoring a double kill when they both jumped on me.