Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support fights > any other fights

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Causing Panic

01-11-2013

Nothing is more entertaining then when both the adcs happen to die and the supports duke it out

Lvl 8 Psyduck

01-11-2013

yeah it is so funny when Soraka or Janna get double kills

Shadowed Ruby

01-11-2013

How about supports throwing Pink Wards at each other? Then **** escalates to Oracles.

Causing Panic

01-11-2013

Quote:
How about supports throwing Pink Wards at each other? Then **** escalates to Oracles.

ROFL! i love games like that, it gives support role more fun then usual xD to bad oracles run out now :'(

SupportOrWillAFK

01-11-2013

How many supports have had their river ward pinked, got pissed and got a pink to kill the enemy pink?

Causing Panic

01-11-2013

^ **** goes down if that happens when im playing support

Shallow Cubes

01-11-2013

Yep - have to agree with OP. Always entertaining if both ADCs die and I can turn into Rage-raka for about 10 seconds, thinking I can take on the world, and sending flying bananas everywhere.

Causing Panic

01-11-2013

Quote:
Yep - have to agree with OP. Always entertaining if both ADCs die and I can turn into Rage-raka for about 10 seconds, thinking I can take on the world, and sending flying bananas everywhere.

all fun and games til the wukong comes for the bananas D:

its even more entertaining when both supports dont have mana and just autoing each other

Shadowed Ruby

01-11-2013

The absolute best, in my opinion, is getting ganked by the jungler, having your adc die, and you get a triple kill under the turret.

That has happened way too many times as Lulu and Taric.

Waffletimewarp

01-11-2013

Quote:
Shadowed Ruby:
The absolute best, in my opinion, is getting ganked by the jungler, having your adc die, and you get a triple kill under the turret.

That has happened way too many times as Lulu and Taric.

I like cleaning up team fights as Sona. I was oom and had to recall, so I got there late, fight ended with a 2 for 3 in their favor as I floated in, nailing a power chord and hymn of Valor and scoring a double kill when they both jumped on me.