2 players taking mid point. When does it stop?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

01-11-2013

Or 2 ppl going bot. How many wins do you need to have over loses to get rid of idiots that don't seem to grasp some part of 3-1-1 followed by pings on capture points?

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

How many wins over losses do you need to try new things to shake up the meta? When will people get it in thier heads that since the only thing we have is random blind pick, might as well try whatever the **** we can to see if it will work. If it doesn't? so what, it's just blind pick.

Eloquid

01-11-2013

Huh? There are metas, shaken metas and completely stupid things to do. Unless you consider sitting in a base on Summoners Rift for instance shaking the meta and not being complete dumbass. You obviously don't play much dominion if you think taking mid with more than 1 player makes any sense. Whatever you do, go on opposing side taking their point and even completely avoid teamfight on windmill, taking mid with 2 or more ppl is completely retarded and amounts to nothing.

A Slime Appears

01-11-2013

http://lolmatches.com/playersearch?playername=Nyx87

huehuehue

2 mid doesn't make much sense to me at all. The two going top would have to be ridiculously pokey to have a chance of keeping them off windmill 2v3 until you two get here.

If the two going bottom are duo Qs that can hold it, you know what? **** it. If we can hold mid I won't even say anything. 3 towers is 3 towers.

Malah

01-11-2013

Congratulation on tossing all credibility out the window by acting like we give a **** what people's records are. Get out.

There's points on both sides. Is this remotely the most optimal thing to do? Hell no. You should have either 3 pokers or a combination of poke and CC so you can jump them when you'll win the fight. On the other hand, that doesn't always happen outside of high elo play because not everyone has brain. The only time I two mid is when I go to mid because I have no safe poke, CC, or some ability to survive derpdiving their team (Ex: Short range assassins, melee carries) and someone wants to join me whether or not it's the best spot for them. I'd rather just cap the thing than stand around getting shot at. It's blind pick, and I do not expect people to understand what "composition" means aside from the bare minimum of not having zero AD top.

Teamwork doesn't mean always doing the smartest individual thing, it means doing what's most likely to make whatever dumbass thing everyone else is doing work.

Eloquid

01-11-2013

Yeah it seems so To the Slime that has appeared: what was your point? Does such stupid behaviour stops at your elo, whatever it is?

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Quote:
Congratulation on tossing all credibility out the window by acting like we give a **** what people's records are. Get out.
I believe he was posting that because I was called out for not playing much Dominion. Which i have 3000+ games of...

Anyway, I really like
Quote:
Teamwork doesn't mean always doing the smartest individual thing, it means doing what's most likely to make whatever dumbass thing everyone else is doing work.
That made me laugh, because it's pretty true.

BeefJerkyHunter

01-11-2013

I recently played a game where 3 went top and 2 went bottom.
I won't tell y'all what that other guy who went bottom with me did, but it was genius.

Eloquid

01-11-2013

No, he was posting it because we don't understand what you wanna prove or say by showing off how many games you played? Read the first post please.

A Slime Appears

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
Yeah it seems so To the Slime that has appeared: what was your point? Does such stupid behaviour stops at your elo, whatever it is?
My win difference isn't that great and I very rarely see people do these things, but it still happens. Maybe 1 in 50 games? Sometimes I see duos go two bot or something but outside of that it just doesn't happen that much. Hell, getting one person bot lane is a chore in my elo, much less two...

Anyway, I posted nyx's stats because of this statement "You obviously don't play much dominion if you think taking mid with more than 1 player makes any sense. Whatever you do, go on opposing side taking their point and even completely avoid teamfight on windmill, taking mid with 2 or more ppl is completely retarded and amounts to nothing."

3000 games is definitely a lot of dominion which runs counter to your statement. I assume Malah was referring to Eloquid's original statement and not my posting of a link. # of games doesn't mean much. If you spent 3000 games in 400 elo, you'd still be bad XD